ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Liverpool PEO 27/09/2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thermalboyz

Post by thermalboyz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 am

Hi all,

I am very grateful that i've joined this forum many years ago. Very supportive members and helpful information with success experience provided. Thank you all!!

I've got ILR last week from PEO Liverpool and below are my info and timeline.

Work Permit Oct 2007 - Oct 2012. (5 Years with same company) Days away record 105 days over 5 years and no over 90 days per trip. Job title changed in 2009 but HR didn’t request a technical change that time when my title change. Chase HR in Jul / Aug 2012 and application of Technical Change was sent at the end of Aug 2012. My ILR application was booked at end of Sept 2012 so I was worried about the technical change can’t make it on-time for my ILR application. Checked bank account payment of technical change went through 2 weeks before the date of my PEO date but still not received any confirmation letter from HR/ Home Office regarding the Technical Change. Caseworker did not ask me about the Technical change letter nor any job title change related question. (I think they can check it on their system)

TIMELINE: -
8.30am – Arrived PEO Office (Security Scan)
8.45am – Took ticket and sit at waiting area.
9.10am – call for documents check (Counter A)
9.20am – make payment at other counter (Counter B)
9.40am – Hand Documents to CW (Chat for 5 mins) (Counter C)
- Employer Letter
- Application Form SET(O) and 2 Passport Photo
- Passport
- 12 mths Pay slip
- 5 yrs P60
- Life in UK Test Result
- Original Work Permit Letter
- 6 mths Bank Statement
- Utilities Bills and Tenancy Contract
- Driving Licence Counter Part
- Days Away Record summary
10.15am – Called for Biometric scan.
10.30am – Saw CW start photocopying my documents
10.45am – Handed Original Documents back and Congrats me.

If have any questions I will try my best to answer.

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Congratulations!

brian78

query

Post by brian78 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:39 pm

hi there
congrats for that.
1 question, did the CW ask for all those documents or was it you who provided them without the CW asking?
please advise
thank you
Brian

thermalboyz

Post by thermalboyz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:38 pm

That's depends on CW really. The CW asked for all the documents listed above and i gave it to her. I have other documents ready in case needed but she didn't ask for it. Hope this helps.

The Original Work Permit letter was she saw it on my folder when i turn the pages and she request for it. So, i gave it to her. She also asked for Police Registration but i told her i do not need one as i am from Commonwealth country. So, if you are not from Commonwealth country better prepare it in case they ask for it.

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Thermalboyz, how many absences did you have? Were you missing any entry / exit stamps in your passport? If so, what backup did you have for the dates that you listed on your application with missing stamps?

thermalboyz

Post by thermalboyz » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:00 am

Hi,

I have total 105 days over 5 years and NO over 90 days per trip.
I do printed all my travel tickets/ hotel/ transport booking / emails but CW didn't ask for that.

Hope this helps.