ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Student visa .. Help Needed!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

taurean20
Newly Registered

Irish Student visa .. Help Needed!!

Post by taurean20 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 am

Hello,

I have a query.

I am planning to do my masters degree in Dublin ,Ireland but I have 6 past visa refusals of UK visa and mostly all refusals are on the basis of doubt.. I did get UK family visit visa once. I was never deported or overstayed in UK or any other country.I dont have any criminal record in my country(India)

what are my chances of getting a Student Visa?

Please do let me know.

Thank you in advance.

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi taurean20 , first of all you need to find a college / uni to get admission. If the college / uni is of good reputation and you have paid the fee in advance + if you could prove that you have sufficient finds to support yourself here + if you could prove that your previous back ground interms of your education is good enough than i don't see any reason why you should not get a visa. But i would recommend if you want to study abroad than why Ireland ? Its a small country and not huge job prospects. You should apply for Australia / US etc.

taurean20
Newly Registered

Post by taurean20 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 am

zafarzafar80 wrote:Hi taurean20 , first of all you need to find a college / uni to get admission. If the college / uni is of good reputation and you have paid the fee in advance + if you could prove that you have sufficient finds to support yourself here + if you could prove that your previous back ground interms of your education is good enough than i don't see any reason why you should not get a visa. But i would recommend if you want to study abroad than why Ireland ? Its a small country and not huge job prospects. You should apply for Australia / US etc.

thanks .. I got the admission already & funds are ready too.. I am just worried about the previous visa refusals of mine. Do i need to get an immigration solicitor?

Irisheddy

Student Visa

Post by Irisheddy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:42 pm

It sounds like you have nothing to worry about. YOu never did anything wrong despite the fact that you were unsuccessful with the UK applications. Obviously you have to disclose this because it will need to be investigated but once they see that there was no serious reason for it, they will let you have an Irish visa.

getting a solicitor is just a waste of money. In some cases especially if the solicitor is incompetent, you are actually worse off