ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document and Order

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Abid
Newly Registered

Document and Order

Post by Abid » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:18 am

I am filling up form for HSMP.

I don’t have birth certificate and don’t have any driving license. What should I provide to them as proof to claim points of age? Will my Passport or National ID Card work?

Also is it realy important to have letter from NARIC?

Need some help to arrange my documents. I

I have arranged my documents in following order.

1. HSMP Form
2. Passport
3. Letters of English (Of M.Sc issued by University and B.Sc issued by College)
4. Degree and Mark Sheet of M.Sc
5. Degree and Mark Sheet of M.Sc
6. Earning Letter of Full Time Job
7. Pay Slips of Full Time Job
8. Earning Letter of Part Time Job
9. Pay Slips of Part Time Job
10. Tex Returns Covering my Pay upto Jun 2006.

[b]As Financial Year in Pakistan is from Jun to July[/b], What could be provided that text is paid? Also in Pakistan, Text is deducted from Pay by employer... So what could be the proof?

usman.saleem

Re: Document and Order

Post by usman.saleem » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:52 pm

Abid wrote: I don’t have birth certificate and don’t have any driving license. What should I provide to them as proof to claim points of age? Will my Passport or National ID Card work?
Do you have reasons why don't you have birth certificate? If it is lost or something, you can explain it in "exceptional reasons" and provide notarized photocopy of passport details page.
Abid wrote: Also is it realy important to have letter from NARIC?
Its better to have it, you will have a peace of mind that your degree is of required equivalence.
Abid wrote: Need some help to arrange my documents. I

I have arranged my documents in following order.

1. HSMP Form
2. Passport
3. Letters of English (Of M.Sc issued by University and B.Sc issued by College)
4. Degree and Mark Sheet of M.Sc
5. Degree and Mark Sheet of M.Sc
6. Earning Letter of Full Time Job
7. Pay Slips of Full Time Job
8. Earning Letter of Part Time Job
9. Pay Slips of Part Time Job
10. Tex Returns Covering my Pay upto Jun 2006.
According to HSMP guidance notes, the format should be:
1. Application Form
2. Cover Letter
3. Rest of evidence.

You are not supposed to submit "passport". Only the photo copy of passport.
Abid wrote: As Financial Year in Pakistan is from Jun to July, What could be provided that text is paid? Also in Pakistan, Text is deducted from Pay by employer... So what could be the proof?
Form R3. Employer's certificate in LIEU of Income Tax return.
This form is used if you are salaried employee, and should be given to you by your employer. It should be signed by Income Tax Officer.

I would further advise you to get your degree attested from HEC and then from Foreign office. And, go for IELTS, its quite easy to obtain 6 Band.

Abid
Newly Registered

Thank you Usman for your reply

Post by Abid » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:53 am

[quote]Do you have reasons why don't you have birth certificate?[/quote]
Because I was born at home :D and at that time, there was no concept of Birth Registration 8)

[quote]Form R3. Employer's certificate in LIEU of Income Tax return.
[/quote]
Where from can I get this form? Also, I am not sure if my employer will provide me any such document, And I don’t think so any Text Officer in Pakistan will sign any such document. Will that be sufficient, If on Proof of income, My employer state that he have deducted that much income text?

Do suggest me how to arrange my Salary documents? I have two options.
Option One

1. Letter from Full Time Employer
2. Letter from Part time Employer
3. 12 Pay slips of Full time Job
4. 6-7 Pay slips of Part time Job

Option Two

1. Letter from Full Time Employer
2. 12 Pay slips of Full time Job
3. Letter from Part time Employer
4. 6-7 Pay slips of Part time Job

Which one is batter?

One Last Question... in Feb 1 GBP was 106 Pak Rupee.. Now a day 1 GBP = 120 Rs. Can I request them to calculate my pay separately using conversion rate of that month?

Abid
Newly Registered

About Tex Return

Post by Abid » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:30 am

Ok! I have checked this form on CBR’s website. As i mentioned, Tex year in Pakistan is July to Jun, Employer issue this tex documnet in Jun every year. I have this documnet with me for July 2005 to Jun 2006 thus covers only Half part of period i want to show to HSMP i.e. Feb to June 2006. Jul 2006 to Feb 2007 is not being coverd by this...
This documnet will be issued to me Jun 2007. So what could be other proof?

usman.saleem

Post by usman.saleem » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:22 am

Can't help you with your birth certificate issue, better send an email to HSMP Team explaining them the problem, and how to proceed. Perhaps you can attach Form-B with translation or Domicile certificate with translation instead of Birth certificate. Anyways, its not that difficult to obtain a birth certificate in back date. Also, obtaining a driving license is not an issue at all. Just make sure that it has no typo and date of birth is correct.

In the HSMP form I mentioned that my Income Tax Return does not cover the period specified. HSMP Team knows this fact and they are willing to accept alternative evidence. I submitted the ITR form anyway, as well as, I also submitted my bank statement, where I specially highlighted all my salary transfers, and a letter from my company detailing the gross income and net income on monthly basis in tabular form. I make sure that all net income declared in wage slips and in the letter match credits in my bank statement.

I calculated my annual gross salary on the application submission date, convert it via xe.com and attached the printout as well.