ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Queries

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

panther80
inactive

FLR (M) Queries

Post by panther80 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Can anyone please let me know if I have to meet the current Financial Requirement for FLR M.

My wife will be applying ILR and then I would be applying for FLR. She currently has 5 years work permit and I joined her in Apr 2008 as her spouse and on Dependant Work Permit Visa.

Section 7 A on page 17 of FLR M form reads as "if you were granted leave to enter or remain as a partner following an application made before 9th July 2012 you are not required to complete Section A, proceed to 7B Maintenance"

As I already applied for leave to enter as a Partner on my Wife's Visa (Work Permit) and was granted leave in April 2008, do I have to meet the current financial requirements.

Please let me know and any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Why aren't you applying for ilr with your wife?

panther80
inactive

Post by panther80 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Sorry I should have mentioned this earlier, I have got an unspent DR10 conviction so will not be able to apply for ILR until end of first half of 2014.

Also will I be able to apply for FLR on the same day my wife gets ILR at the PEO, or will I have to wait until she receives her BRP card.