ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong Bank Details on payment page

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scorpion123

Wrong Bank Details on payment page

Post by scorpion123 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 am

Hello All,

Well, I just have realised another very silly mistake that I made in my application form for Tier1 G Ext.

I have used Bankers' Draft as payment method and have entered the correct Draft number on Payment page (Did write my Name & DOB at back of Draft) but instead of writing down Bank's details I entered mine personal account and sort code on payment page.

I have tried to check with my Bank (Santander) but they are not very helpful, apparently, they cannot check if draft has been cashed or not.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has ever faced that situation before or what could be outcome? I meant, would HO still collect the payment?

Application was posted on 26 & received on 27th however, I still have not received the acknowledgement letter(Banker's draft take 3 to 5 days to get clear?).

Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:15 am

if it makes you feel any better, i forgot to write anything at the back of the draft

dont think this issue will cause any major damage so rest easy
Manka

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:20 am

Manka10 wrote:if it makes you feel any better, i forgot to write anything at the back of the draft

Thanks for swift reply.

However, not writing anything at all is a bit different scenario because if person dealing with payment enters payment details from Application form then details will not match with the one on Draft itself?

madhumesh
India

seems ok

Post by madhumesh » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi,

I checked my last form, I too have filled my sort code and account number. I got my payment processed. Do you need to fill something else?

Regards

Madhumesh
scorpion123 wrote:
Manka10 wrote:if it makes you feel any better, i forgot to write anything at the back of the draft

Thanks for swift reply.

However, not writing anything at all is a bit different scenario because if person dealing with payment enters payment details from Application form then details will not match with the one on Draft itself?