ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tourist visa ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

tourist visa ?

Post by krssubbu » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

hi,

i would like to invite my mother and brother for my baby 1st birtday. I have already sponsered my mother-in-law. The problem i am having is i have 1 bedroom flat and managed to get visa for my mother-in-law. i know that if i sponser for my brother and mother with my house accomodation it would be rejected due to overcrowding. So can i like get a letter from my friend with house docs for them to stay there ? i will sponser financially and they can show they financial docs too.

OR

is it juist best to ask them to appy for tourist visa but they have already visited to the UK to see me

please advice

Thanks

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:43 pm

please can you share your thoughts as this would be very usefull

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: tourist visa ?

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:17 pm

krssubbu wrote:So can i like get a letter from my friend with house docs for them to stay there ?
Yes, along with a letter from your friend confirming that the applicants are parents of friend and that he will be providing accommodation and is including the necessary evidences to prove adequacy of accommodation.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!