ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 application 10/12

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tiger2011
Newly Registered

Tier 4 application 10/12

Post by Tiger2011 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 am

Dear sirs,

I am helping my friend to fill out the latest tier 4 application 10/12 version
To extend his 2nd year visa in the uk.

Although I'm struggling to follow each section as it seems very confusing plus the college provide a little help to foreign students.

I will be very grateful if you could please provide any advice to help answer the followings;

Q1) page 12 section E.1 have you ever had a home office or ukba reference number?

Should I tick yes or no (he has an biometric card with the no.)

Q2) page 21 section j.
He is an English student level c CERf and this is the 2nd visa extension in the uk ------His visa is running out in 7 days time.

J 1. Should he tick I have leave to remain for a limited period - go to J 4

J7. should he put the original visa reference number on the passport when he first granted to enter the uk?

J8 should he put the valid date of his current visa? (2nd year) from his biometric card?

J9 should he put the expiry date of his current visa? From his biometric card?

J10 to J13 should he fill in this detail as it was not required in the previous version of the application

L12 should he tick below NQF level 6 option as he is current study English course at CERf level C.

L13 should he tick the last option as he is continuing his English study at the same tier 4 sponsored college

Leave L14
then L15 tick, Should he tick yes?

Section N1. He is currently studying CERf level c should he tick
1st option - below NQF / qfc level6

N6. Shall he tick No? And skip N9 to N12 right ?
then should he go to O section right?

Section O
He is current 24 years old should he leave the entire section O as this is not applicable to him right?

Apologies for the long winded questions.

I would like to thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
An English student