ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

omed

spouse visa status

Post by omed » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 pm

guys just wanted to update ev1
i applied for my wife on 060712 nd its been 12 weeks now i emaild gerrys nd bhc no better response apart from saying its under process i e maild my mp last week nd 2day it i got a call from his office comfirming my details nd she said she will contact me back asap....waited 30min she called home office they couldnt track my application in home office then my mp's assistant call me asked me few questions then she went back to mp nd after 2hrs she came back with the result saying that last time they looked at my application for checks were 10 sep 2012 nd may take couple of more weeks.....hopefully soon my mp told me if i didnt get any ans in 2months i should contact him back ......
APP C.....ISL060712
NO MORE INFO

skstar

Re: spouse visa status

Post by skstar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 pm

omed wrote:guys just wanted to update ev1
i applied for my wife on 060712 nd its been 12 weeks now i emaild gerrys nd bhc no better response apart from saying its under process i e maild my mp last week nd 2day it i got a call from his office comfirming my details nd she said she will contact me back asap....waited 30min she called home office they couldnt track my application in home office then my mp's assistant call me asked me few questions then she went back to mp nd after 2hrs she came back with the result saying that last time they looked at my application for checks were 10 sep 2012 nd may take couple of more weeks.....hopefully soon my mp told me if i didnt get any ans in 2months i should contact him back ......
APP C.....ISL060712
NO MORE INFO

We applied 5th July, thanks for posting this info, I do hope they've at least opened the file lol .....12 weeks have flown by...but I really do hope it's not another 12 weeks!

ahsanshafqat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ahsanshafqat » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:42 pm

My employer revived that email on 30 August 2012

I am a Document Verification Officer at the British High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan. I deal with visa applications of Pakistani nationals seeking to enter the UK. One of the applicants has provided a letter with your reference. Can you please verify the authenticity of the document & provide the following details? I have attached the scanned copy of the document for your convenience. I will be very grateful for your kind help.

There was couple of questions they asked from my employer about me.

We propose making a decision on this application 5 working days from the date of this letter. I would be grateful therefore if you could either fax or email your reply to me at the address below in time and also quote our reference in any correspondence.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

If they are suppose to make a decision in 5 working days, then why i have not heard that ?????
i applied for uk spouse visa on 30 April 2012 Lahore
Last edited by ahsanshafqat on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skstar

Post by skstar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:56 pm

ahsanshafqat wrote:My employer revived that email on 30 September 2012

I am a Document Verification Officer at the British High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan. I deal with visa applications of Pakistani nationals seeking to enter the UK. One of the applicants has provided a letter with your reference. Can you please verify the authenticity of the document & provide the following details? I have attached the scanned copy of the document for your convenience. I will be very grateful for your kind help.

We propose making a decision on this application 5 working days from the date of this letter. I would be grateful therefore if you could either fax or email your reply to me at the address below in time and also quote our reference in any correspondence.

If they are suppose to make a decision in 5 working days, then why i have not heard that ?????
Hi, are you saying that the above email was sent to your employer?

skstar

Post by skstar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 pm

This means they have checked everything else and are checking your occupation details, your employer needs to respond and then they will get back to you within a week

shazz

Re: spouse visa status

Post by shazz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:58 pm

omed wrote:guys just wanted to update ev1
APP C.....ISL060712
NO MORE INFO

Hiyaa omed we applied on exactly same day my husband submitted his papers on 6/7/12 its been 12 weeks haven't heard anything yet do u think I should email gerrys?! I haven't had any phone call either I wonder if they must av even checked the application yet.. My husband applied at Lahore.

ahsanshafqat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ahsanshafqat » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:03 pm

skstar wrote:

This means they have checked everything else and are checking your occupation details, your employer needs to respond and then they will get back to you within a week
Yes my employer receive that email and my employer let me know after they reply that email.

ahsanshafqat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

i am correcting the date

Post by ahsanshafqat » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:06 pm

sorry for inconvenience, correcting the date from 30 September 2012 to 30 August 2012

My employer revived that email on 30 August 2012

keepfaith
Newly Registered

Post by keepfaith » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Still waiting. A decision could come any day now so don't know if it is worth me contacting my MP like a lot of you on here have done?

som1984

Post by som1984 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

ahsanshafqat wrote:My employer revived that email on 30 August 2012

if you dont mind me asking where do you work?

zasman
Newly Registered

call

Post by zasman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:45 pm

try icard mobile which is 5p or lebara which has 4p per minute to pakistan

sabootio_786
Newly Registered

Post by sabootio_786 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:23 am

Alhamdulillah my husband just got his RFC message and he will be finding out today. After such a long wait i'm nervous to find out the result. I'm making a request for everyone to pray for us Ya Allah will accept all our duas Insha'Allah!!!! Can't explain my emotions right now i've been waiting for 6 whole months and now that time s finally here all of a sudden... plz do dua

Qadeer Khan
Newly Registered

March Applicant

Post by Qadeer Khan » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 am

Salam to every1, after exactly 6months wait i have got a text msg from Gerry's today n my passport is ready for collection plzzzzzzzzz do dua for me May Allah help us n give us strength n patience Amin.

Applied: 30/3/2012
Under Process: 16/4/2012
Got Apology Letter: 18/8/2012
Got Text from Gerry's: 2/10/2012
Ready for Collection: 4/10/2012

arbab000
Newly Registered

Post by arbab000 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 am

To Qadeer Khan and sabootio_786

Inshallah you will come bring back some great news back! My duas are with all of you! Inshallah

xXxMrsZxXx
Newly Registered

Post by xXxMrsZxXx » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am

sabootio_786 wrote:Alhamdulillah my husband just got his RFC message and he will be finding out today. After such a long wait i'm nervous to find out the result. I'm making a request for everyone to pray for us Ya Allah will accept all our duas Insha'Allah!!!! Can't explain my emotions right now i've been waiting for 6 whole months and now that time s finally here all of a sudden... plz do dua
has ur status changed online? i still havent heard :( inshaAllah will b good news for u n qadeer bro

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:52 am

I have absolutely heard nothing and its going into week 15, my MP is going to contact UKBA this week Inshallah. I have also had information from my solicitor that UKBA has employed more staff with effect from 1st October so things should be moving quickly now Inshallah :-)
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

gaz ali
- thin ice -

Post by gaz ali » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Shazia1104 wrote:I have absolutely heard nothing and its going into week 15, my MP is going to contact UKBA this week Inshallah. I have also had information from my solicitor that UKBA has employed more staff with effect from 1st October so things should be moving quickly now Inshallah :-)
Shazia,

Only advise i can give to you is be patient, Im in the same timeline as you - just about, I applied in 29 June. although it was hard for me to take in I have accepted that I have to bide my time and believe me the weeks are flying by now!!!

regards

g

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:03 pm

I have set a deadline for myself @ 24 weeks which makes the wait a lot easier and quicker. Inshallah will hear good news before we know it :-)

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 pm

No comment really pissed off with the slow service that we are receiving.

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 pm

gaz ali wrote:
Shazia1104 wrote:I have absolutely heard nothing and its going into week 15, my MP is going to contact UKBA this week Inshallah. I have also had information from my solicitor that UKBA has employed more staff with effect from 1st October so things should be moving quickly now Inshallah :-)
Shazia,

Only advise i can give to you is be patient, Im in the same timeline as you - just about, I applied in 29 June. although it was hard for me to take in I have accepted that I have to bide my time and believe me the weeks are flying by now!!!

regards

g
Hi Shazia, you just ahve to be patient......looking at the timelines and following other peoples comments, it seems that April cases are being dealt with now. Not many May applicants have heard back yet.

So realistically you will be waiting at least another 2-3 months :(
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

Qadeer Khan
Newly Registered

Visa Granted

Post by Qadeer Khan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:40 am

Salam to everyone, n a very good news is that visa is granted ALHAMDULILLAH, thank u soooooo much "arbab000" n my special thanks to xXxMrsZxXx for ur duas n inshallah soon u will all hear a very good news. i want to tell u all that i got text on tuesday from Gerry's to come on thursday from 2-3pm n collect ur passport but then i e-mailed them that can i collect today n they called my right after 20min n said that if u have time then come n collect ur passport we r open till 5pm so i collected my passport on the same day, i just want to tell u all that dont wait for 2, 3 days when u get text msg go n collect ur passport as they open till 5pm.
Thank u so much for ur duas n im eagerly waiting to hear a good news from all of u specially "arbab000" n xXxMrsZxXx.

Collected : 2/10/2012
Visa Stamped: 26/9/2012

aa786
Newly Registered

Post by aa786 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:51 am

salaam, mashallah thats very great news bro, very happy for you. do dua that the rest of us also hear great new soon inshallah.

also i dont think there is any one who i know of or in this forum who applied in may and has heard anythign yet, if you have please let us know jazakallah.

applied 25th may still waiting

keepfaith
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Granted

Post by keepfaith » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 am

Qadeer Khan wrote:Salam to everyone, n a very good news is that visa is granted ALHAMDULILLAH, thank u soooooo much "arbab000" n my special thanks to xXxMrsZxXx for ur duas n inshallah soon u will all hear a very good news. i want to tell u all that i got text on tuesday from Gerry's to come on thursday from 2-3pm n collect ur passport but then i e-mailed them that can i collect today n they called my right after 20min n said that if u have time then come n collect ur passport we r open till 5pm so i collected my passport on the same day, i just want to tell u all that dont wait for 2, 3 days when u get text msg go n collect ur passport as they open till 5pm.
Thank u so much for ur duas n im eagerly waiting to hear a good news from all of u specially "arbab000" n xXxMrsZxXx.

Collected : 2/10/2012
Visa Stamped: 26/9/2012
Brilliant news! I am very happy for you. Please keep making dua for the rest of us. Did the status change on the website at the same time you received the text message?

arbab000
Newly Registered

Post by arbab000 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:13 am

Thats Fantastic news! Mashallah!
May Allah grant you and your partner a happy life together! Ameen

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 am

congratulations, its always great seeing a happy person :)
please make dua for the rest of us.