ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 G extension - Bank Statements for proof of earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pcsumanth
Newly Registered

Post by pcsumanth » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 am

Hi,
I have got my PEO appointment this Thursday for Tier 1 G extension. The bank statement (for my account where salary is credited) of September may not arrive in time. So I went to the bank ( HSBC) and requested a printout of the statement. The statement has the HSBC bank logo,account and branch details, on each page and with text "Duplicate Statement of Account". There are "NO" URLs on the page and it does not look as if it were an online statement.

I requested a letter from the bank and they said they can give a letter in only one format and here is what they given

"Please find attached statements for xxx ( my name) . The statements are included for bank account xxxx from xx/xx/xx to xx/xx/xx."

They have signed the letter but NO stamp. The letter is addressed to my correspondence address.

Will this be accepted as a valid document ? I met 2 managers at HSBC and talked to them about requirements by UKBA. But they said above letter is what they can provide.

Please advise if I can go ahead with this..

thanks
sumanth

pcsumanth
Newly Registered

Post by pcsumanth » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi,
I would appreciate if some one can help me here..

Thanks
sumanth

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Please be patient. People will respond if and when they wish to.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Having read the policy guidance about the mandatory information that bank statements / documents must contain, what is missing in the statement(s)?

Is the accompanying letter on HSBC's letter-headed paper?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

pcsumanth
Newly Registered

Post by pcsumanth » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 pm

>>
Having read the policy guidance about the mandatory information that bank statements / documents must contain, what is missing in the statement(s)?

Is the accompanying letter on HSBC's letter-headed paper?
>>

The accompanying letter is on a HSBC's letter headed paper and is signed ( by employee with designation "Management Trainee").

The guidance states "If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account he/ she should also provide a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic."

I want to know if the content of the accompanying letter that I have meets the criteria specificied.

Thank you for the response..

sumanth

pcsumanth
Newly Registered

Post by pcsumanth » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:56 am

Never mind. Just received the latest statements by post.

Thanks for the reply.

--sumanth

spaceandtime
Newly Registered

Post by spaceandtime » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi, pcsumanth. Was the signature on your letter in wet ink, or was it printed from the computer?

golisingh
Newly Registered

Post by golisingh » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi,

I also have similar situation. As my account was GREEN Account, I was not receving statements by post. I went to the HSBC Croydon and they gave me statements with HSBC Logo and stamped. However, they didn't sign on the statements.

Will it be OK for Tier1 application.

Appreciate your help.