ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank balance for IRL.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

edthesock
Newly Registered

Bank balance for IRL.

Post by edthesock » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:06 am

They gave me a 5 year extension to my ancestry visa in March but I am going to do the ILR thing anyway as I want to get this all out of the way. I am in London but will do my in person in Birmingham in Nov. as there did not seem to be any appointments in Croydon. I have been self employed the whole time I have been here except for a few clinical trials that I have done. As far as I am aware I will have to show my last 3 bank statments and I was wondering what kind of balance I need to show for ILR?

My Aug. balance is about 1200. My Sept. is about 1100 and I will have a big jump in my Oct. balance as I get my drug study money so it will be over 3000.

Am I good to go?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 am

There is no requirement for a min. "bank balance" for settlement applications. All you need to do is provide evidence(s) to prove that you can maintain yourself (and dependant, if any) without recource to public funds.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

edthesock
Newly Registered

Post by edthesock » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 am

Thank you.