ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubt with Bank Statements - Please help me

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jodil
Newly Registered

Doubt with Bank Statements - Please help me

Post by jodil » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 am

Hello All,

Hope all are well. This question might be asked by other members a million times before but I humbly request everyone to have a look at my question and post your answers if you can. I'm having my account with Lloyds TSB and I was keeping funds for my visa application in Cash ISA Saver Account from January 2012 onwards, but in August I've transferred my funds to my Easy Saver Account, should I really need to keep the funds for 90 days under Easy Saver Account in order to make an application. The funds were kept in the same bank account and the only thing (may be my mistake) I've done is I've switched the amount between Cash ISA and Easy Saver, Whether this be a problem when applying the Visa? I appreciate everyone's time on my behalf and many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jodil

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Doubt with Bank Statements - Please help me

Post by makky86 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:29 pm

jodil wrote:Hello All,

Hope all are well. This question might be asked by other members a million times before but I humbly request everyone to have a look at my question and post your answers if you can. I'm having my account with Lloyds TSB and I was keeping funds for my visa application in Cash ISA Saver Account from January 2012 onwards, but in August I've transferred my funds to my Easy Saver Account, should I really need to keep the funds for 90 days under Easy Saver Account in order to make an application. The funds were kept in the same bank account and the only thing (may be my mistake) I've done is I've switched the amount between Cash ISA and Easy Saver, Whether this be a problem when applying the Visa? I appreciate everyone's time on my behalf and many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jodil

It's not a problem. you'd need to send bank statements from both the banks.