ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved Cardiff PEO 28th Sep 2012--WP+Tier1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hpat

ILR Approved Cardiff PEO 28th Sep 2012--WP+Tier1

Post by hpat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 am

Hello All
This forum has been very helpful for immigration related queries and I would like to thank everyone who is making contribution to help and resolve people’s query.
I like to share my experience with you all.
My ILR with one dependent was approved on 28th at Cardiff PEO.
Experience at PEO:
Appointment time: 10 AM
Reached at: 9:30 AM
Called for form submission: 9.50AM
Called for Biometric: 10.15AM
At 10:30 finished biometric and was told to go home/or anywhere you like and someone will call within 4 to 6 hrs.
Reached home at 10.45 and received call at 11.30 to come back to Home Office.
By 12 I was at home with letter of approval and received Biometric card on 2nd October.
Document submitted:
1. Application from + 2 Photo (For me and dependent)
2. All Passports
3. Last 12 months payslips (For Tier1 points)
4. Last 12 months bank Statements (For Tier1 points)
5. Letter from Employer( Stating I was under WP before and now on tier 1 and still required for the job) Note: I have been with same company for all 5 years time (WP +Tier1)
6. Life in UK test (For me and dependent)
7. P60 for 5 years
8. Cohabitation document s for last 3 years. (Around 15 docs).

In my opinion Cardiff PEO was great and hassle free. You don’t see the case worker until you are asked to come back to collect document. And when application was submitted they don’t seems to ask for any specific documents but checks how many days you are out of country.
Apart from this I got email to confirm that I will be attending my appointment 3-4 days before and got text reminder as well one day ago, which seems to be only done in Cardiff PEO as someone I know applied in Corydon and didn’t get email or text.
Any questions are welcome…
[/b]

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:39 am

Congratulations on your ILR.

Could you share with us how payment was processed? Was it chip & pin, or did they process from the form ?

Thanks
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

hpat

Post by hpat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 pm

wpilr_nov12 wrote:Congratulations on your ILR.

Could you share with us how payment was processed? Was it chip & pin, or did they process from the form ?

Thanks
They didn't see card at all. Payment was taken from the information on application form.