ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK naturalisation and life in the UK plz advice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kites1
Newly Registered

UK naturalisation and life in the UK plz advice

Post by kites1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi,

I received ILR about 2 years back, before I applied for ILR I passed Life in the UK test and submitted original result of Life in the UK test.

Now I am looking to apply for UK naturalisation and they have asked me to provide evidence of Life in the UK test.

As far as I remember when I submitted my ILR application they did not return the Life in the UK test result copy back and I dont have any photocopy either..

Do you think this will be a problem or they will be able to see on their system that I have actually passed life in the UK test already?

Please advice.

Thanks

Glc

Post by Glc » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Yes, they can validate that you already took and passed the LIUK test. I didn't have my certificate with me upon application as well but the lady from NCS just called someone to confirm my test number.

See relevant discussion about this as well:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 9c761c23bb