ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Incorrect date of birth filled in AN form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ola1

Incorrect date of birth filled in AN form

Post by ola1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Good news my brown envelop came in today. But, I have just one problem now.

I stated in my post below that when I called to pay for my application on phone I was made to realise that I made a mistake on my date of birth
i.e 13/07/19## for 13/08/19## which was confirm to my that it has been amended whilst we where speaking on phone but unfortunately it was not corrected.

I am confuse has my approval letter was the wrong one provided.

please can someone advice my of what to do?

thanks to all and good-lock to every application still waiting.

ola1 wrote:Eligibility criteria: spouse 2yrs + 1yr ILR

Method of application: NCS WANDSWORTH

Date of Application: 17/07/2012

Date receipt by UKBA: 19/07/12

Date of debit of fees: RECEIVED LETTER DATED 27/07/12 UNABLE TO DEBIT CARD. CALLED AND PAID ON PHONE ON 03/08/12

Date of receipt of acknowledgment: 11/08/12 (Dated 08/08/12)

Date of approval: Approval letter received today(03/10/2012) letter dated (26/09/12)

Date of ceremony:WAITING

PLEASE NOTE

WHEN I CALLED TO MAKE PAYMENT OVER THE PHONE IT WAS CONFIRM TO ME THAT ON MY APPLICATION I MADE A MISTAKE ON MY DATE OF BIRTH i.e 13/07/19## for 13/08/19##

the lady i spoke with on phone was very polite and asked me for the correct date of birth which i gave her. now, my problem is that i am not sure if this mistake can cause any negative impart.