ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Application Form details 1st Oct 2012 for Child

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

boywonder218
Newly Registered

Urgent: Application Form details 1st Oct 2012 for Child

Post by boywonder218 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi there,

I have a baby born in the UK on August 2012. I have nearly sorted out his passport and want to proceed with his Visa.
The form has changed since I applied for my wife (Dependent) and myself (Main Applicant) in May2012 with forms FLR Tier 2 Dependent and FLR (Main Applicant) for forms issued for after 6th April 2012.

I have now seen that there is a new form to be used from 1st October to apply for which I am having some trouble.

I am a Tier 2 PBS Applicant who has leave to remain under rules before April 2011 and after April 2010.

I need to understand a couple of things:

a) The form which I am using to apply my sons passport, would that be the new form after 1st October for PBS Dependent for Tier 1, 2 and 5?
Or is the FLR Dependent form issued for after 6th April 2012?

b) If this is the correct form, I have got a few questions which are a bit tricky to answer and hence I need confirmation

Section H, question H1: <This does not say what needs to be done if you havent got a BRP card. Being a new born he will not have one in any case>

Section K <Asks about the immigration history, but doesnt state that if you are born in UK you can skip the section>

I can figure out the rest of the form (If I am using the right one!)
I hope I have provided enough info for you experts.

Cheers
E

boywonder218
Newly Registered

Post by boywonder218 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi there, please can someone help soon...