ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancelling PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhumesh
India

Cancelling PEO appointment

Post by madhumesh » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi,

I have booked PEO appointment, got confirmation email but didn't show up in my accounts. I want to cancel it now so that it can be used by someone else, as It is not viewed on my account I can not cancel or reschedule it.

Can some one point me to UKBA email contact where appointment can be cancelled. Tried 0870 number but couldn't get hold of any person, it just gives an automated message and then disconnect.

Thanks

Madhumesh

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:41 am

madhumesh: If any booking information is not showing on your account the appointment was not booked. It was automated message from computer (at time when U were trying) but physically appointment was not booked. Just attempt to book a appointment and if it let you to book appointment so it is sure no appointment is due.

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm

I received two emails confirming date, time and location for appointments and booking ref number. I called HO earlier and they suggested if I have received email then this means appointment is confirmed although nor showing up in my account. It's very weird seems to be problem with there system.

Just wish to cancel now so that do not waste space for someone else but couldn't do as 0870 is unreachable for some reason.

Is any known contact where I can at least highlight issues with there system?

arifahmmed wrote:madhumesh: If any booking information is not showing on your account the appointment was not booked. It was automated message from computer (at time when U were trying) but physically appointment was not booked. Just attempt to book a appointment and if it let you to book appointment so it is sure no appointment is due.

gabi4
Newly Registered

Post by gabi4 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:45 pm

I dialled on 08706067766 number selected option 1 and then didn't select any option (I selected option 3 or 4 a few times then it got automatically disconnected after recorded message) then after about 20 minutes managed to speak to someone on a similar issue.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 pm

The confirmation email It also said
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from, telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your
system.

So message could come by error.
I think same time orher person hit for booking same slot( It could happen because of slow/ broken link on server).

nmm plese write your comment to this topic.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi madhumesh: some informations here. please read following thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114660

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:50 am

That's great

Thank you
arifahmmed wrote:Hi madhumesh: some informations here. please read following thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114660

nmm

Post by nmm » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 pm

arifahmmed wrote:The confirmation email It also said
system.

I think same time orher person hit for booking same slot( It could happen because of slow/ broken link on server).

Yes Arif, I think it's an error, your booking must show up in your account otherwise it is ambiguous. Sometime ago I read a post where a member receives 2/3 confirmation while booking for PEO but none was actually booked.

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:10 pm

This is generic email disclaimer most of the organisation provides when they send out emails. It doesn't relate to bookings being valid/ invalid.
nmm wrote:
arifahmmed wrote:The confirmation email It also said
system.

Yes Arif, I think it's an error, your booking must show up in your account otherwise it is ambiguous. Sometime ago I read a post where a member receives 2/3 confirmation while booking for PEO but none was actually booked.

nmm

Post by nmm » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm

I think It's better if you call UKBA to confirm your booking. Nobody on this forum can give any confirmation

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi madhumesh: iwas looking for oposts about peo appointment experience. However also found your this post.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#710724

Did you book another appointment.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:52 am

Hi madhumesh, Please ignore all previous post of mine. I found that thread of sone one fall multiple booking but later on contacted UKBA and cancelled others. where the said
call the contact centre on 08706067766 & press option 3 for general enquiry & someone from general enquiry will transfer to PEO appointment department

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=106891

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 pm

I have sent email to above mentioned address given by you. If don't get any replies will try again on 0870 number, it's very difficult to get anyone on phone.

arifahmmed wrote:Hi madhumesh, Please ignore all previous post of mine. I found that thread of sone one fall multiple booking but later on contacted UKBA and cancelled others. where the said
call the contact centre on 08706067766 & press option 3 for general enquiry & someone from general enquiry will transfer to PEO appointment department

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:23 pm

It's duplicate post, please ignore. Or Mods can please delete it.
arifahmmed wrote:Hi madhumesh, Please ignore all previous post of mine. I found that thread of sone one fall multiple booking but later on contacted UKBA and cancelled others. where the said