ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barclays Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ca4nul

Barclays Bank Statements

Post by ca4nul » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:16 am

Hi friends

I have probably asked this question before but haven't got clear reply. I want to apply Tier 1 (General) dependent visa of my daughter (1 Year Old) . Now my bank statement wouldn't come by mail. They are all online (I log-in to my online bank account, download it and print-out).

These statements contains all information such as address, account number, sort code, transaction details etc. Now i print them and take to branch and ask them to sign & stamp them but they refused saying that they are already "official statements".

Now my question is; are these statements better off and i just submit them with application or it is must be signed from branch?

Thank you for your help

scorpion123

Re: Barclays Bank Statements

Post by scorpion123 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:34 am

ca4nul wrote:
Now my question is; are these statements better off and i just submit them with application or it is must be signed from branch?

Online print out are not official statements, they must be signed and stamped by bank.

Try a different branch and they should stamp and sign them for you. If still no success then give them a phone call and request all the statements to be posted to your address & these statements will or original!

ca4nul

Post by ca4nul » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:39 am

scorpion123 wrote: give them a phone call and request all the statements to be posted to your address & these statements will or original!
I phone them and request statements. They just print out and send same statements that are available on internet banking. Worst is they send black & white copy :(

scorpion123

Post by scorpion123 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:50 am

Very strange. Did you make phone call to your bank or customer services (main contact)? If it was bank then call customer services and if it was customer services then perhaps you need to visit a different branch and they will stamp and sign them for you.

I personally have had them stamped and signed without and issue a while ago.

ca4nul

Post by ca4nul » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:55 am

scorpion123 wrote:Very strange. Did you make phone call to your bank or customer services (main contact)? If it was bank then call customer services and if it was customer services then perhaps you need to visit a different branch and they will stamp and sign them for you.

I personally have had them stamped and signed without and issue a while ago.
Yeah i have also stamp & signed statements so many times but now they says they have change policy and don't sign. i think Barclays is worst bank in town.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

How did you become a Tier 1 (General) from being a Tier 1 (PSW) migrant 2 months ago?
ca4nul wrote:I have UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) visa. I come in UK in March 2012.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!