ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking confirmation from UKBA through solicitor

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Malang
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

Booking confirmation from UKBA through solicitor

Post by Malang » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 am

Hi,

We leave it too late to make booking an appointment for PS- ILR, UKBA tsuggesting to contact a solicitor/lawyer or agency who are some time has a quota for an appointment.

After making 12 phone call and a couple inquiries emails to the immigration agencies, I got reply from one of law firm that able to help us to get a slot for an appointment on the 30 of August. We agree no payment (£750 ~ 3 dependents) until the booking confirmation comes through, about 4 hours after that conversation, we received an email with the booking reference confirmation, which said:

UK Border Agency
Apply online
manager my account
About your appointment
Date: Thursday, 30 August 2012.
Time: 9.10 AM;
Number people attending: 4;
Referense: 4-2-......

Do I have to call UKBA to confirm this appointment before making the payment? or Is this letter already confirm from the UKBA?

I really appreciate for your answers,
Malang.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 am

Hi

Lots and lots of congratulations on finally getting your appointment well if the email is from UKBA than offcourse your appointment is confirmed for the PEO and if you to want to make any further confirmations just ring UKBA and give them the reference no what you've got in that email which will give you more assurance and then the appointment is confirmed.

Good luck for your family ILR.

Antolarain1981
United Kingdom

Post by Antolarain1981 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Hi Malang,

What had happened with the appointment, is it a valid one

Thanks,
Anthony

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:02 pm