ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aria14
Newly Registered

ILR application

Post by aria14 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi All

I ve got peo appointment for ILR on 22 oct at croydon,i am on Hsmp+tier 1(general) with 5 years completing on 17 nov now i have got a query if you can help me please.....

It says in Set O form in Documents required section( 11L)
'' FOR THE PERIOD BEFORE YOU WERE GRANTED LEAVE AS TIER 1(GENERAL) MIGRANT,DOCUMENTS SHOWING THAT YOU MET THE RELEVANT
REQUIREMENTS OF THE IMMIGRATION RULES

I want to know what are the asking here,does this mean that i have to show all documents again which i produced when i applied for tier 1(general) in 2009.

p2kin

Re: Peo appointment

Post by p2kin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:21 pm

aria14 wrote:
'' FOR THE PERIOD BEFORE YOU WERE GRANTED LEAVE AS TIER 1(GENERAL) MIGRANT,DOCUMENTS SHOWING THAT YOU MET THE RELEVANT

I want to know what are the asking here,does this mean that i have to show all documents again which i produced when i applied for tier 1(general) in 2009.

Leave to remain/enter stamp for HSMP in your passport showing 3yrs period before T1(G) should do for this.. (unless your passport reissued inbetween)..

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:58 pm

If you have your T1 G approval letter and HSMP approval letter, keep those with you.

Also, If you have P60s for past 5 years, you should keep these in your application pack. If one or more of these are missing, contact HMRC asap and request your employment history for the missing years. They will send you a letter confirming how much you have earned and how much you have paid to HMRC.

In my case, the case worker did not ask for any of these documents, but in other cases people were asked for 5 years P60s as well. Check the sticky topic on 'if you have lost your P60s'

navodwickra

Re: ILR application

Post by navodwickra » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:15 pm

aria14 wrote:Hi All

I ve got peo appointment for ILR on 22 oct at croydon,i am on Hsmp+tier 1(general) with 5 years completing on 17 nov now i have got a query if you can help me please.....

I'll be applying for ILR on the same day but in Sheffield :) same case as yours. I would say HSMP approval letter + Visa Stamp would be more than enough but just in case take the last 5 P60s with you(If you have any).