ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Documentation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meetshakz
Newly Registered

ILR - Documentation

Post by meetshakz » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi All,

I am on HSMP + Tier 1 and going for ILR on 06th Nov 2012 @ Liverpool PEO. I am going to take following documents with me :

1.Complete SET (O) Form
2. Photographs
3. Payslips - 12 months and 12 months bank Statement
4. Letter from employer
5. P60 Form - Last 3 years
6. Life in UK Pass notification

I do not have any dependent.

Please let me know if I need to take anything else with me.

Thanks for your help.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Passports. Looks like you are single applicant and assuming poloce registration certificate is not applicable for you. Keep tier 1 extension letter/ Hsmp approval to cover section 11L (For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 General migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules).

Employer letter and P60 are not requirements for ILR under tier1 general unless they are evidence for claming points. so you need to think whether you will use them or not.
Good luck.

meetshakz
Newly Registered

Post by meetshakz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks Arif .. So i should not be worried about P60 :)

thanks

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:48 pm

meetshakz: Last 2 -3 days lots of discussion happened about 11L and P60. There is confusion abour economic activity and satifying immigrations rule. Your one is straight forward case so nothing worried. However I think you took your all P60 and wage slips with you not for submit but be ready if CW asked any of them.
also look following thread about 11L and and p60

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#716138