ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Application Nikahnama from Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

grad86
Newly Registered

Dependant Application Nikahnama from Pakistan

Post by grad86 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi,

I've seen this question being asked and answered multiple times in the forums and I've understood most of what is required with the dependant application. But I have a very specific question. There is a general consensus that the Urdu nikahnama (marriage cert) and a translated one is to be submitted, attested by the ministry of foreign affairs along with the one from union council. Question is that which one of these has to be attested by the ministry of foreign affairs, urdu, translated or union council? Also, is it the ORIGINAL one that needs to be attested or a photocopy?
Also is the union council nikahnama (i.e. marriage registration certificate) same as NADRA one?

Thanks in advance!