ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR eligibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T-R1EX
Newly Registered

ILR eligibility

Post by T-R1EX » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 am

I'm due to apply for ILR (HSMP + Tier 1 eligbility 5years total) with dependants. I have read the eligibility criteria in the UKBA site and the forums here, but I would still like a current update please.

In country application and Initial grant of HSMP( 2 years) : end of November 2007
Renewal as Tier 1 : valid till january 2013

( my renewal in 2009 was a postal application well before the visa expiry date but took two months to be processed. Date stamp then was januray 2010 and hence my current visa runs till january 2013)

I have been employed without gap in the country all the five years.

My question is, am I eligible to apply in november this year(as my original granting of visa was in nov 2007) or do I have to wait till mid - december to apply?

Advice gratefully accepted.

T-R1EX

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: ILR eligibility

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:15 pm

T-R1EX wrote:I'm due to apply for ILR (HSMP + Tier 1 eligbility 5years total) with dependants. I have read the eligibility criteria in the UKBA site and the forums here, but I would still like a current update please.
I am sure UKBA website information would be more authoritative and current than a forum with inputs from total strangers.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

T-R1EX
Newly Registered

Post by T-R1EX » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm

wpilr_nov12
Thanks for your reply. I take your point, but my query was based on the fact that some people who have applied in a similar scenario may have some valuable info to share.

Thanks.

T-R1EX