ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 application refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

matma

eea2 application refused

Post by matma » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:57 pm

hi, i summit application to home office with eea2 application and am living here illegally and i have two kids wit my eea partner to cut this short, my application was refuse on the groud that i dont av enoug evidence to prove that i live wit my partner but i av the right to appeal which av lodge in my appeal, as am here illegally there no way i could prove my adress as i cant do anythin i cant work or get any thing exept the voucher i always got from tesco that has the same adrress as my partner am really confussed and need any suggestion from anybody plzzz

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:26 am

If you have 2 kids with your partner, that should be sufficient to establish durable relationship, even if you are not cohabiting or evidence of joint cohabitation.

What are the nationality of your children, and your husband?

Is your husband working in the UK?

I believe you may have strong appeal grounds.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

matma

Post by matma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:15 am

thanks so much obie i am the applicant, the father to my two kids and my girlfriend is irish and my two kids too from northern ireland, am so happy by ur post, av been thinking too much about this and my head was gonna go mad

matma

Post by matma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:15 am

my wife works

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 am

Try and show you are not simply children manufacturer, but someone who plays a formidable role in both your children and partners life, and that your family can reasonably be described as subsisting family and your relationship as durable.
Get statement from friend and family, children's school, godparents, attesting to your relationship.
Last edited by Obie on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

matma

Post by matma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:35 am

addition to my first post when i sent in my application for RC one month later i recieve COA, it was stated that i cant work until decision is been made

matma

Post by matma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:39 am

thanks obie i do understand what you mean my relationship is durable as my kids and my wife ar my life, thanks any way and i will be going with enough prove form friends and family and school too thanks

sikaba
Newly Registered

Post by sikaba » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:48 am

matma wrote:addition to my first post when i sent in my application for RC one month later i recieve COA, it was stated that i cant work until decision is been made
this was because you are not a direct family member of the eea nation ie not married in your case to the eea nation.the home office would like to satisfy themselves that infact you are in a durable relationship with your eea wife and a family member in that sense before your right to work is confirmed

matma

Post by matma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 am

very gud thanks to you guyz for ur information and kindness, all am waiting for now is the court date of hearing and i will let yah all know the outcome, one love one people one nation :)

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:34 pm

matma wrote:very gud thanks to you guyz for ur information and kindness, all am waiting for now is the court date of hearing and i will let yah all know the outcome, one love one people one nation :)

Hi mate sorry to ask were you married or in a durable relationship?

matma

Post by matma » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:38 am

unmarried partner in durable relationship, looking to get married but as am here illegally no registry is gonna allow us to marry so i apply as unmarried, thank for the question and am here to anwser more

owobaba

Post by owobaba » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 pm

matma wrote:unmarried partner in durable relationship, looking to get married but as am here illegally no registry is gonna allow us to marry so i apply as unmarried, thank for the question and am here to anwser more
Is your partner exercising treaty right in UK, than your appeal is 90% chase to be allowed, because I was in your shoe before but am able to get married in Nov 2007 and I have baby in Nov 2008. I was living here illegally too before I meet my wife. I apply for EEA and it was refused saying your marriage is one of convenience. I have one kid with my wife and we appeal but the appeal is refused saying is marriage of convenience, but I and my wife refused to take no for an answers we appeal to upper tribunal where there are senior immigration judge, and we won the appeal so mate it took me 3years but at end I received the RC and an planning to apply for PR in December because I was marriage in Nov 2007. So mate be strong and your partner should be ready to stand by you and continue working. All the best.

matma

thanks

Post by matma » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:07 pm

thanks mate,
i hope and pray all went well nd thanks 4 the courage and time to write me,a problem share is a problem solve, cheers

matma

Post by matma » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:26 pm

hi guyz, am worried cos HO office still av my passport, there is no stamp on it, tho am still waiting for my hearing date, i was thinking my pasport is been held to be deported,or do i av rite to stay as am waiting on my hearing date?
any suggestion plzzzzzzzzzzz

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 am

I believe the appeal will have a suspensory effect. Besides you have not been issued with a removal direction yet.

matma

Post by matma » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:55 am

kk.thanks, does anyone knos how long it takes to get a hearing date? as av been waiting for 3-4wks now

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:08 pm

[quote="matma"]kk.thanks, does anyone knos how long it takes to get a hearing date? as av been waiting for 3-4wks now[/quote]

It doesn't take that much Sometime 1-3 months. Best of luck.

matma

appeal won

Post by matma » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:49 pm

hi all my appeal was heard on 7th of august and 7 days after got a letter from the judge that ukba shuld issue RC,i just wonna kno how many days,weeks or month it takes for ukba to issue RC after appeal won? any suggestion pzzz both positive and negative

matma

Re: appeal won

Post by matma » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 pm

[quote="matma"]hi all my appeal was heard on 7th of august and 7 days after got a letter from the judge that ukba shuld issue RC,i just wonna kno how many days,weeks or month it takes for ukba to issue RC after appeal won? any suggestion pzzz both positive and negative[/quote]

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by toni34 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:09 am

though you have a strong case,before the home office will issue you the eea2,you need to show documentation of your life with her, get all the full birth certificates of the children,showing your address,2,nothing stops you having both your name and that of your girlfriend's name on council tax,electricity bills,water bills,without that they wont issue you though they wont deport you.the reason why you must show these documents showing you live together is because you need to prove durable relationship as a matter of fact not inference.
NON EU national with RC

matma

Post by matma » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:51 pm

thanks toni32, i av all dis document sent to ukba the sameday i send all my prove to the tribunal, and am waiting if ukba is goin to write me for more document, is been over a month now and avnt heard from them, wat do u think?

matma

Post by matma » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi everybody gud new!!!!!
i receive my residence card today ooomgosh it like a miracle

this is my timeline

eea application sent 15th November 2011
application received 16th November 2011
COA received 11th of december
application refuse 2nd of feb
appeal sent 6th of feb
appeal date 05 july
appeal adjourned due to my wife delivery date
new appeal date set to 7th of august
appeal heard on 7th of august and allow
judge decision 13th of august
RC receive 05 October but was issue 24th of sept

my prayers to those who just started the journey and to those who ar nearly there..

immi prince
Newly Registered

eea2 appeal time line

Post by immi prince » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:04 am

my time line for eea2
application submit 16march2012
COA received 5 may 2012
refusal received 14 sep 2012 with all documents
appeal submit 24 sep 2012
HM COURT & TRIBUN took money 140 pound from my account 29 sep
can some tell me about my appeal situation becoz my solicitor did not tell me any things about my time line when they send my reply i so worried

matma

Post by matma » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:49 am

appeal time line is usually 1-3 month before u get ur appeal date, it took so long for me to get appeal date cos tribunal don't get money out of my credit card , so I av to wait another two month to be verify. But normally after u summit ur appeal it takes 1-3 month

immi prince
Newly Registered

Post by immi prince » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:21 am

thanks matma well when they replied u after took money from ur account