ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 application refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

matma

Post by matma » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 am

After I summit my appeal 2month later I receive a letter from tribunal saying my appeal has been strike out becos they don't recieve my payment and I av to send my evidence that I pay, I sent away the receipt I printed out on the day I pay, and a bank slip that show that money been taken out by tribunal.
3wks later I got a letter from tribunal saying my payment been has been successful. After a month I got my appeal date .
Note:sometime tribunal will only notify u if there s any difficulty on ur appeal, and if u appeal payment was successful recieved , the only letter u will recieve is ur court date.

Hope dis info will be useful
Stay blessed

tanabrennan
BANNED

Post by tanabrennan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Pls can some enlight us here, i think eea appeal is free, why are people paying and why tribunal rejecting eea appeal if they did not receive payment?
Can someone explain why, a closed friend went through appeal and it was free.

matma

Post by matma » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 pm

not all eea appeal are free it depend on the case, some appeal are free and some u av to pay. check eea regulation