ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worried abt Tier 2 gap for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Antolarain1981
United Kingdom

Worried abt Tier 2 gap for ILR

Post by Antolarain1981 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Moderator: My earlier post asking to identify gap in my Visa was locked stating that similar post already available and it was mapped to my post regarding P60. The Below is still unanswered appreciate any help

Hi All,

can you please help me on the below

I came to Uk on Aug 2007 and i am completing my 5 years in Aug 2012 (Already completed 5 years and booked ILR this month)

I just had a look into all WP and Tier 2 extn and found a gap in extn, below are the details

1. Work permit multiple entry - July 26th 2007 Visa approved until July 26th 2009

2. Tier 2 ICT extn applied within UK - Visa approved until 9th Aug 2011 (My visa say date of issue as 8th july 2009)

3. Tier 2 ICT extn applied within UK - Visa approved until 10th Aug 2013 (My visa say date of issue as 8th Sep 2011)

I am fine with Point 2 as the letter which came from UKBA state that i have given 14 days extra stay to facilitate future extn
and also the issue date is 8th July

Point 3 is my concern. My company submitted the document end of July and i got a
letter from UKBA dated 10th Aug 2011 asking me to book my biometric in another 2 weeks (Which means they would have got the
extn request before my visa end date of 9th Aug 2011)

Can anyone advice me whether the second extn is considered as Gap (The date of issue is 8th Sep 2011). I am more worried
whether they will find this as a month overstay.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:00 pm

As suggested earlier, please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!