ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help! Plse Can anyone refer an accountant in London!

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fomsand1

Urgent Help! Plse Can anyone refer an accountant in London!

Post by fomsand1 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Hello Forumites,

I'm in a desperate situation right now. On the last minute of my prep for ILR, my accountant decided to dissappointed me and relocated out of the country without informing me. I am due to apply for ILR in Feb. and I'm employed but also does work as a contractor. So for my contract work, I use an accountant to file my returns to HMRC.
Now, I need to file my returns for financial year 2011/2012 and my accountant is nowhere to be found. I have untill Jan 31st to file my returns and I will need my HMRC assesment document towards my ILR application as proof of income.
Please ,please this is a genuine call for help from members of this forum, I need someone, anyone to refer me to an accountant within the London area who can help me with this.

Many Thanks and I look forward to everyones response as soon as possible.

Fomsand1

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 pm

if you are wanting an accountant who can provide you services then I may be able to help you find someone. PM me your details, I will get back to you but it will be tomorrow afternoon sometime.

fomsand1

Post by fomsand1 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:15 am

Thanks innoccentdevil, I've sent you my details.

Thanks again.

qul
Newly Registered

Post by qul » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi, I'm a qualified chartered accountant based in London and currently have a number of clients who are contractors.

I would be happy to help and can start on your returns immediately.

Please send me a pm to schedule a free meeting or phone call to discuss your requirements further. Or we could do it all by email if you prefer.

Not sure if I can post links yet, but if you google MAH chartered accountants you will find my firm's website.

Thanks.