ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PREP, URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fomsand1

ILR PREP, URGENT ASSISTANCE REQUIRED

Post by fomsand1 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Hello All,

I'm in a desperate situation right now. On the last minute of my prep for ILR, my accountant decided to dissappointed me and relocated out of the country without informing me. I am due to apply for ILR in Feb. and I'm employed but also does work as a contractor. So for my contract work, I use an accountant to file my returns to HMRC.
Now, I need to file my returns for financial year 2011/2012 and my accountant is nowhere to be found. I have untill Jan 31st to file my returns and I will need my HMRC assesment document towards my ILR application as proof of income.
Please ,please this is a genuine call for help from members of this forum, I need someone, anyone to refer me to an accountant within the London area who can help me with this.

Many Thanks and I look forward to everyones response as soon as possible.

Fomsand1

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!