ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

F.L.M.(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

john1974
Newly Registered

F.L.M.(M)

Post by john1974 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi :)
Partner has applied for there F.L.R :shock: and we have sent all docs to them, i have changed part of my surname to my partners adding therer name to my surname, done this by deed poll, and informed all depts are you should do, then we realised that when we fillled in the section of the bank of the f.l.r and they do they checks its going to be in my old surname, does anyone know if this is likely to cause a problem as the bank said they dont really know until it comes to them, if its just me adding on name to my name and my name syaing the same they THINK :twisted: it may not be a problem :idea: , does anyone know how we can inform the border agency of this as it just says you cannot contact us unless its been six months and we have not even received any letter to say they got the paper work but we know they have by checking the special delivery with royal mail, so we dont even have any case or reference number,any advice if anyone knows would be a god send. thanks :D