ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Burning Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chemistry

Burning Questions

Post by Chemistry » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Dear Senior Members,

I want to find answers to some bugging questions:

1. I will be applying for ILR 10 years by the end of this month as my current limited leave to remain and that of my dependants expire on 20th November.

Is it possible to send my dependants FLR(M) applications with my SET (O) application form to thesame address?

2. My wife joined me in December 2003 and with our two children.

My questions is, does she have to wait for the 2 years Limited Leave to remain to expire before she could apply for ILR (although she would be 10 years in the UK by December 2013).

3. We had a child born in the UK in 2005. Do we need to send any application for her right now or wait for my ILR to be back so that I could register her as British?

4. Thank you for your time

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:31 am

Thank you very much.
Final question sir. Should I send my wife FLR (M) to the same address as my SET (O) application and then write a cover letter since we are apply same day. As I would not have HO reference number.

Or what should I do?

Kind regards

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Chemistry wrote:
Thank you very much.
Final question sir. Should I send my wife FLR (M) to the same address as my SET (O) application and then write a cover letter since we are apply same day. As I would not have HO reference number.

Or what should I do?

Kind regards
Please respond to my second query.

Chemistry

Re: Burning Questions

Post by Chemistry » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 am

Chemistry wrote:Dear Senior Members,

I want to find answers to some bugging questions:

1. I will be applying for ILR 10 years by the end of this month as my current limited leave to remain and that of my dependants expire on 20th November.

Is it possible to send my dependants FLR(M) applications with my SET (O) application form to thesame address?

2. My wife joined me in December 2003 and with our two children.

My questions is, does she have to wait for the 2 years Limited Leave to remain to expire before she could apply for ILR (although she would be 10 years in the UK by December 2013).

3. We had a child born in the UK in 2005. Do we need to send any application for her right now or wait for my ILR to be back so that I could register her as British?

4. Thank you for your time
Please reply to my question 1.

Thank you

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Q1 - You may do so if you wish, but why would you want to send an FLR(M) form to an address prescribed for SET(O) form? You aren't the only one who happens to be sending an FLR(M) form at the same time as SET(O) form.

And, please learn to be patient.

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Q1 - You may do so if you wish, but why would you want to send an FLR(M) form to an address prescribed for SET(O) form? You aren't the only one who happens to be sending an FLR(M) form at the same time as SET(O) form.

Thank you very much. I was thinking of that since I would not have any HO reference number to put to show that it is related.

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Q1 - You may do so if you wish, but why would you want to send an FLR(M) form to an address prescribed for SET(O) form? You aren't the only one who happens to be sending an FLR(M) form at the same time as SET(O) form.

Does my wife need to meet the new financial requirements since she has been my dependant since 2003 first as students and Tier 1 general.

Please give me answer urgently as I am planning to send my application.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 pm

You were provided the link to the topic that contains all the relevant information regarding your query 17 days ago. Please read it.

Chemistry

Post by Chemistry » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

sushdmehta wrote:You were provided the link to the topic that contains all the relevant information regarding your query 17 days ago. Please read it.
I read it but did not understand it. I am sorry about that. That is why I need to hear from you.

10 Years Long residence:

5 years Student+5 years Tier 1 (general). I would have submitted my application today but waiting the clarifications. Please would my wife be subjected to the new FLR(M) financial requirement? She has been on my dependant status since 2003.