ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Baby (UK Born Work Permit Dependant) @ Croydon office?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

firangi

Baby (UK Born Work Permit Dependant) @ Croydon office?

Post by firangi » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:27 pm

I have received passport for my UK born baby and I will now be filing dependant visa application for the baby as we will be flying to India for holiday this Christmas (2012). I am on 5 yrs Work Permit (Non PBS) issued in Nov-2008 and been here in UK since Dec 2008.
I have been able to bag visa appointment @ Croydon office in Nov-12.
I have following 3 questions, if somebody could answer:
1)Is FLR (O) the correct form to complete?
2)The applicant would be the baby and there would be no other dependant on application. Am I right?
3)Is the baby's presence required at the UKBA Croydon office while applying for the Dependent visa for the new born baby? For biometrics?
Eagerly waiting for the guidance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 pm

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. I believe the child's presence will be required for biometrics (only photograph, no fingerprints).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

firangi

Post by firangi » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 am

Thanks a lot Sush.

Is the FLR(O) form to be completed online where you complete it and then at the end of it you book an appointment (like you do for visitors visa lately) OR is it just plain simple process of booking the appointment first and meanwhile completing the pdf version of the form hand-written?

As informed earlier, I have already booked an appointment and just want to be sure of the process.

Your valuable gudiance on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks n Regards