ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Sucess - Set(O) ILR @ Solihull 2th October 2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizwo

Post by rizwo » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 pm

By The Grace Of Allah Me and wife got an ILR on 02th October 2012.
Following documents were used:

1- Appointment confirmation letter
2- Set O form
3- Photographs
Main Applicant + 1 dependent
4- Passports
Main Applicant + 1 dependents
5- Life in the UK -
Me + wife
6- Tier 1 migrant approval letter ( original)
7- HSMP approval letter
8- Pay slips for 12 months
9- P60 2011/12
11- Letter from Employer (confirming salary and working since date)
12- Bank statement for 12 months
13- Cohabitation documents. bank statement , CC Statement, Child birth certificate.

A very kind lady (CW) on the counter asked ILR form and LIUT for me and my wife. She checked our immigration history in her system and then she filled her own form.
Asked about the Payslips and Bank statements and she did reconcile it with each other. After that she went back door and did photocopy my and my wife's passport.
After all this she said ILR approved and submit the fee and proceed with Biomatrics. At 2.00 PM we were going back to London.

jack902

Post by jack902 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 pm

What time was your appointment?

Can you elaborate of caseworker checking your immigration history ? Was this your absences. Did the worker explain?

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Congratulations!

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 pm

jack902 wrote:What time was your appointment?

Can you elaborate of caseworker checking your immigration history ? Was this your absences. Did the worker explain?
he took my passports off me and went away for couple of minutes so I assume he must have checked something. also, he asked me why did I request SAR sometime ago which I explained to him.

rizwo

Post by rizwo » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:36 pm

jack902 wrote:What time was your appointment?

My Appointment was on 10.30am

I had a immigration history when i was student. HO and my self went in to the court on bogus college. I won and closed. It happened in 2007.
In HO there is a machine. CW check the passport with that machine. If the passport tempered then they shall retain the application and passport.

My Absence was 172 days.

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Innocentdevil, when the CW asked you why you submitted a SAR request, what did you say? How did you word your explanation?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Sucess - Set(O) ILR @ Solihull 2th October 2012

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:17 pm

somemightsay wrote:Innocentdevil, when the CW asked you why you submitted a SAR request, what did you say? How did you word your explanation?
exact words were "I wanted to check what information you hold about me specifically about criminality threshold" and he said OK.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 pm

rizwo, innocentdevil Alhamdolliah, congratulationds bothof you for ILR and good time. I am confused about 11L. What documents you submit to cover 11L.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 am

arifahmmed wrote:rizwo, innocentdevil Alhamdolliah, congratulationds bothof you for ILR and good time. I am confused about 11L. What documents you submit to cover 11L.
arif: do not worry. you should be fine with what you have. I did have all P60s and payslips but CW was only interested in Speeding Fines etc.

What docs do you have for 11L?

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi innocentdevil: I do have P60 and bank statements but I was not carefull at beginning about wage slips and p60s and now found surname mistake all payslips from first employer. Please look where I explain my situation.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#717942

Dont know what to do really.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:44 pm

i do not think the spelling will make any difference.

I was under impression that CW will go through every single payslip and sum up all the slips to get gross himself but he only flipped one or two of them and said ok.

he took all the copies so i wonder when they ask you to come back after an hour, they might do that then but God knows.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:00 pm

NI number on pay is Ok and payment made by credit transfer. I have all bank statements from beginning where I can point out all payments. Is this hlepful for me. I do not want to give chance to CW for confusion when he/she will go back to counter so to cover that Shall I add a cover note and tell them that the job was from agency and after this long time I am unable to contack with the employer for this issue.