ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier2 general visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CHITTU
Newly Registered

tier2 general visa

Post by CHITTU » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I have applied for tier2 visa with employer sponsorship certificate during out of time application in september 2012
because my tier 1 extension had been refused due to short of maitenance funds in july2012.I have no leave to remain at present.
biometrics completed in septmber ,wating for outcome.

i wish to know whether the new rule of overstayers thet is started from 1st october applies to me or not.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: tier2 general visa

Post by makky86 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:54 pm

CHITTU wrote:I have applied for tier2 visa with employer sponsorship certificate during out of time application in september 2012
because my tier 1 extension had been refused due to short of maitenance funds in july2012.I have no leave to remain at present.
biometrics completed in septmber ,wating for outcome.

i wish to know whether the new rule of overstayers thet is started from 1st october applies to me or not.
Rule has come into effect from 1st October 2012. But it wont impact you since your application is already with UKBA .