ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success @ Croydon on 4th Oct 2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

t_prakash
Newly Registered

ILR Success @ Croydon on 4th Oct 2012

Post by t_prakash » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Dear all,

First of all thanks to the moderators and active contributors for this wonderful forum.

I got my ILR approved (+1 dependent) today, i initially came in WP in 2006, then to HSMP and to Tier 1.

I am going to skip the process part (registration, entry, security check etc) as its pretty much the same, however i had 2 issues in my application (both are my mistakes actually ;)

Issues:

1. I lost my passport in 2009, which affected my ability to demonstrate the days i was out of this country (my total out of country days were 160)

2. I was contracting for a bit earlier this year and i withdrew different amounts than what was mentioned in my payslip.

What i did:

1. I contacted all my previous employers (3 in total) and asked them to provide me a letter with details on my name, role, salary, attendance details (no of days worked etc).

But surprisingly none of them had detailed attendance records available, so i asked them to provide a reference letter just stating that i haven't exceeded my allowed limit (26 days) and no work related travel (as my role didn't required any travel).

I also added my bank statements covering that period

I requested for SAR related to my travel but didn't receive it yet.

2. This was bit difficult, my accountant refused to recalculate and reissue documents (payslips, dividend vouchers, director's statement, invoices etc) as per the amount i withdrawn, so i had a find a new accountant who took over and did this for me in just 3 days which came very handy.

Also i used a visa consulting agency since i had the two above issues.

I provided the usual docs plus the documents mentioned above and a detailed covering letter explaining my situation.

The case worker was very pleasant and no questions or further docs was asked.

P.S: I got very useful suggestions from fellow members regarding my situation and my sincere thanks to them.

Good luck to you all.

Thanks,
Prakash

sham111

Post by sham111 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:18 am

Hi,

I have similar situation as yours only for the first condition, I am eligible to apply within the next 2 months.

Could you please tell me which agency did you use, if it ok for you mate

Many Thanks

brian78

query

Post by brian78 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:15 am

congrats

please would tell me which documents you submitted?

and did they ask for specific ones or they just ask you to give all the documents you had?

cheers

brian

naresh25
Newly Registered

ILR Limited Company

Post by naresh25 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi Prakash,

Can you please provide me the details of the accountant whom you had approached as my accountant also refused to re-iterate the payslips.

Many Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards