ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment - need urgent help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

betogether

PEO Appointment - need urgent help

Post by betogether » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi Experts

I have been trying for PEO appointment from last many days and couldn't succeeded the way I wanted. So just to be safe side I have booked an appointment for Belfast (as I only able to book that) for date 20th Nov.
The probable reason of not getting right appointment is because I am applying with 2 dependents and always have to fill detail for 3.

My visa is expiring on 1st of December and I am not left with many days :(.
Unfortunately I also cant view my appointment which I booked yesterday in my online account :( - therefore I am not sure how to reschedule.
So I have some doubts and I am sure one of you can definitely suggest me on these:
1) Will my appointment appear after 24 hrs or something?
2) If yes - can I select different office when I reschedule or not? -
3) If another yes :) then - Do I need to fill all the details (all three names and DOB) when I will reschedule?
4) If I dont see my appointment in my account what can I do - can I book a new appointment for us.
5) IN worst case if I have to go to Belfast - I hope Belfast consider self employed applicant as I am a contractor - any info?

FYI - I have already called on UKBA customer service and feedback is as below:
1- Even they were not sure why its happening, they say it might come in 24 hrs in your account - also mentioned that its happening with many applicant :( - has some of you face the same issue?
2 - They say I can not book a new appointment as I already have an appointment - is this true?

Please suggest as I have to sort out this ASAP.
I will anyway try to book appointment tonight - I am not sure if I will get it.

Thanks in advance for your quick help.

Regards
Betogether

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:55 pm

1) no idea if it appears in your account after 24 hours. However, you can email on applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to confirm your appointment at least. If I am not wrong, it has been already discussed on some other threads that if get two emails for the appointment, it means you do have an appointment.

2) given that, it appears in your account, you will definitely be able choose different office and date when you reshedule it. Advantage of rescheduling is that you dont have to type the details of the main applicant and dependents on the last page.
4) definitely you can do that and thats what I will do if I don't get a positive response from the above email address or while I wait for their response. Simply make another login with another email address and snipe another appointment.
5) no idea about it really.

It did happen to me also where I received email but there was nothing showing in the account. UKBA is right you cant book multiple appointments on the "same account" but you can do so on multiple accounts :)

betogether

Post by betogether » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Thanks allot dear Pide_Piper,

Exactly for the reason that "without giving detail again I will be able to book appointment" I am desperately looking forward to see my appointment in my account - but what to do if it doesn't happen :(. - although I have already written email to them this afternoon - no response yet.

Anyway I will try to book another appointment with other ID.

Does anyone else have info about applying from Belfast as a self employed (IT contractor)?

Thanks and Regards
Betogether!

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:35 am

did you manage to get the appointment ?

betogether

Post by betogether » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 am

No unfortunately not - as booking new appointment with 3 people information for Croyden is looks like impossible.

Also I just spoke with UKBA and they mentioned that for self employed (director of self company) no other office then "Croyden" process the application so I must cancel my booking of Belfast - SO ANOTHER BAD NEWS FOR ME.
On call she was staying that she is canceling the booking but I stopped her because I want to try rescheduling instead of cancellation. but as this is not appearing in account I am help less.

I am really stuck and don't know what to do..
Please suggest!

Thanks and Regards
Betogether!

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:53 am

hi,
i have booked peo in belfast and i am a self employed + working for a company. When you book, they they mention only about glasgow.
"Please note, PEO Glasgow can not currently take any applications which rely in full or in part on self employed earnings. "

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... erson/peos
does anyone know anything better? plz help !
PS. i am self employed but not as a company

betogether

Post by betogether » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi,

Yes I agree with you but I spoke to UKBA this morning and they communicated a contractor (director of own company) should always go to Croyden.

Experts please help - I am left with 7 days only :(

Thanks and Regards
Betogether

anilkmanu
Newly Registered

Post by anilkmanu » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Has anyone had any luck geeting an appointment?

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:04 pm

betogether wrote:Hi,

Yes I agree with you but I spoke to UKBA this morning and they communicated a contractor (director of own company) should always go to Croyden.

Experts please help - I am left with 7 days only :(

Thanks and Regards
Betogether
sent you a pm.