ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booked Peo appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Booked Peo appointment

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 am

sushdmehta: could you please delete my earlier post as I post the same thread here.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114579

wpilr_nov12:
My status is hsmp 2yr and Tier 1 3Yr and stay expire date 10 december.

I just booked my peo appointment now at Sheffield for ILR for 13th November. I choose servive SET (O).

Woundered it did not asked about any case ID number (which was a requirements before I read form threads) also on appointment check list it says

Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Next below.
I only found continue tab in bottom not next tab.

Could you please tell me is this ok no Case ID and what is official form and how to print.
Also how could I see all the details I have provided while booking (names, dependants name, date of birth). Just for checking if I type any wrong.

Regards

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 am

arifahmmed, I may not be of any help to your query but congratulations on getting your appointment. It is reassuring to see somebody actually securing the appointment. All the best for your appointment :)

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 am

pied_piper: Dont know you are looking for one. However I started from 11.30 PM. Log in look for slots nothing happened but computer/ web was too fast. around 12 am computer/ web became too too slow, technical problem, server failed different problems. whatever it is never close the web by clicking X on right corner. Once you X you might not able to log in again. Finally around 12.45 I found slots are available just book one.
Thanks

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:51 pm

arifahmmed looks like you read my mind, I wanted to ask any tips to secure the appointment but did not want to hijack your thread as well :) I will try your tips tonight, thanks a lot for your help again :)

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm

pied_piper: No one answered my question so I will try to book another appointment to night and cancelled first one or lets see if I can reschedudel this appointment ( I do not want to keep two appointment). This time I will type all details nice and slowly.

However remember you must log in before 11.40 pm otherwise later server will go too slow and do not let U to log in. Once you log in and do not close web you will be fine. If screen go white/ page can not be displayed or any other message just write ukba wed address on address bar and hit enter (repeat untill web page come back). web page will appear again and click my account tab. Hope fully you must will get one. Keep name and date of birth handy (main applicant and dependands).

Thanks

Greggio_f
Newly Registered

Post by Greggio_f » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi arifahmmed

I wouldn't cancel your appointment - you may not get another! I managed to get an appointment last night and have the same message. The appointment seems valid, so I'm assuming that it's an incorrect message.

I'm just going to print the official SET(O) form here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf, complete it in hard copy and bring it along with me.

I'm not sure, but I don't know that the online completion of the form thing works.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:56 am

I never felt such helpless after my the post about how to see all the details I have provided while booking. No one turn up with yes / no, what to do???? answer.
However decided to cancell my booking and I did.
Booked a new appointment on 14th Nov Sheffield.

Greggio_f : This time it really gave me option to click next to print official document. But!!!! once I click all gone server fault. Could not retrieve.

Thanks

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:08 am

arifahmmed wrote:I never felt such helpless after my the post about how to see all the details I have provided while booking. No one turn up with yes / no, what to do???? answer.
However decided to cancell my booking and I did.
Booked a new appointment on 14th Nov Sheffield.

Greggio_f : This time it really gave me option to click next to print official document. But!!!! once I click all gone server fault. Could not retrieve.

Thanks
looks like it was you who snatched the appointment off my trolley :P it was so close, I got it and then it just vanished in tha air, sigh ! never mind i will try again. Thanks once again arifahmmed.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: Booked Peo appointment

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 pm

wpilr_nov12:
My status is hsmp 2yr and Tier 1 3Yr and stay expire date 10 december.

I just booked my peo appointment now at Sheffield for ILR for 13th November. I choose servive SET (O).

Woundered it did not asked about any case ID number (which was a requirements before I read form threads) also on appointment check list it says

Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Next below.
I only found continue tab in bottom not next tab.

Could you please tell me is this ok no Case ID and what is official form and how to print.
Also how could I see all the details I have provided while booking (names, dependants name, date of birth). Just for checking if I type any wrong.

Regards[/quote]

Sorry I did not see this until just now. I have successfully booked.

Here were my steps:
1. Registration - setup userID, password, and secret word etc.

2. Book appointment - first select type of application, next screen choose premium and no. of dependents. Next screen choose dates, locations etc.

3. On a lucky hit, the next screen was a list of available slots. Picked one.

4. Next screen was entering names (first and last ) of primary and dependent applicants.

5. Completed.

Confirmation email (two of those) in my email.

That was when the website came back up after the weekend. Last night, I 'rescheduled'. Takes straight to date and location screen. and confirmation. No chance to change or review names.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:19 pm

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 pm

wpilr_nov12 see my earlier post. cancelled my first booking and booke one again. this time I saw that next button but once hit server failed could not retrieve. I had also same question how will I see information that I wrote while booking (confused about typo mistake). No answer came.

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 am

yeaaaaaaaaaaay, i got the appointment slot tonight. I am feeling as if I have won a lottery lol. Now, off to the real work ....

I know I should not be posting in this thread but I wanted to thank arifahmmed for his suggestions :) Off to a sound sleep now :mrgreen:

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 am

pied_piper: which Peo you booked.

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 am

It is Solihull on 14th of November.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Failure is the piller of success and you proved that. Thanks U have managed one. Good luck

trek

Post by trek » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 am

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 am

wpilr_nov12 which peo you are giong now. I can remember some where you booked at sheffield. I can not see any experience from Sheffield. Bit Worried.

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

Confused

Post by santoshimaa » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:45 am

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Tier 2 General directly at a PEO. I am confused about the case ID. Who will have the caseID? Is it people who have made an online application already and want to submit their biometrics directly? Because I did not make an online application yet. So, I dont have the caseID. I directly want to submit the application form, fees and supporting documents at the PEO once I get the appointment. Can I do that? Or is it mandatory to make an online application before booking an appointment at the PEO?

pied_piper

Re: Confused

Post by pied_piper » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 pm

santoshimaa wrote:Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Tier 2 General directly at a PEO. I am confused about the case ID. Who will have the caseID? Is it people who have made an online application already and want to submit their biometrics directly? Because I did not make an online application yet. So, I dont have the caseID. I directly want to submit the application form, fees and supporting documents at the PEO once I get the appointment. Can I do that? Or is it mandatory to make an online application before booking an appointment at the PEO?
no case ID is required, all you need is names and date of birth of the applicants.

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

Post by santoshimaa » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Thank you pied_piper... I will try to book an appointment tonight...

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 pm

arifahmmed wrote:wpilr_nov12 which peo you are giong now. I can remember some where you booked at sheffield. I can not see any experience from Sheffield. Bit Worried.
Cardiff
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

Help please

Post by santoshimaa » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 pm

I managed to book an appointment at Sheffield PEO for the 27th of November. As it was a hurry, I put wrong birth month while entering my husband's details. I put in August instead of May. I don't know if it is the mistake of system. Do u think this will be a problem while I attend the appointment? All other details are correct except the birth month? Any suggestions are more than welcome. Thank you.[quote][/quote]

pied_piper

Re: Help please

Post by pied_piper » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:32 pm

santoshimaa wrote:I managed to book an appointment at Sheffield PEO for the 27th of November. As it was a hurry, I put wrong birth month while entering my husband's details. I put in August instead of May. I don't know if it is the mistake of system. Do u think this will be a problem while I attend the appointment? All other details are correct except the birth month? Any suggestions are more than welcome. Thank you.
I would book it again, as wrong date of birth means a different person. I know it is not what I would like to hear either but better safe than sorry. To be on the safe side, I would only cancel the appointment once I secure new one.

santoshimaa
Newly Registered

New appointment

Post by santoshimaa » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi,

Can I book another one before canceling the existing one? Can I cancel this one after booking the 2nd appointment? Thank you.

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:53 pm

two appointments cannot be booked on one login. So you have to make another login to book second appointment. Once you secure the second slot, you can cancel the first appointment, sent you a pm.

Good luck