ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Solihull PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srsatya

Solihull PEO

Post by srsatya » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am

Hi

First of all, I would like to thank this forum for providing great service. I planned to apply for my ILR first then apply FLR for my wife on the same day, my question is I booked appointment at Solihull for my ILR in Nov and on the same day I booked for FLR(M) for my wife, but the time gap between my appointment time and for my wife appointment time is one and half hour, do you think its sufficient or do I need to look for some other dates. Also kindly let me know if I need to provide cohab document for my wife's FLR visa.

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 pm

A friend of mine did the same thing, he had 2 hours difference between appointment. What he did was he mentioned about his plan to apply for FLR for his wife after his approval. The case worker looked at ILR application, said we are going to grant you ILR, now give me your wife's FLR application. So in principal, he actually jumped the queue and the case worker processed both applications at the same time.

This should not be a problem and you can just let your case worker know that you will be applying for FLR for your wife if your ILR goes through.

nmm

Post by nmm » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Why you are applying for you wife separatly? You could apply with you on same set(o) form

srsatya

Post by srsatya » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:06 am

nmm wrote:Why you are applying for you wife separatly? You could apply with you on same set(o) form
Thats because when we book an appointment, its asking "Which service are you applying for?", I am applying for SET(O) and my wife for FLR(M), so in one booking we cannot select both SET(O) and FLR(M).

nmm

Post by nmm » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:16 pm

srsatya wrote:
nmm wrote:Why you are applying for you wife separatly? You could apply with you on same set(o) form
Thats because when we book an appointment, its asking "Which service are you applying for?", I am applying for SET(O) and my wife for FLR(M), so in one booking we cannot select both SET(O) and FLR(M).
I mean she is ur dependent, you can include her in set(o) form as your dependent and just book one appointment. you don't need flr(m) form

nmm

Post by nmm » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:47 pm

nmm wrote:
srsatya wrote:
I mean she is ur dependent, you can include her in set(o) form as your dependent and just book one appointment. you don't need flr(m) form
oh sorry, my mistake. she is going to apply for flr and not ilr so she need to apply separatly

gaoyan
Newly Registered

Post by gaoyan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi There, wonder how did you make the appointment at Solihull? I heard they don't accept any appointment for set (m)? Do you have their telephone number?

Thanks