ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success @ Solihull - 11/10/2012

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr-2012
Newly Registered

Post by ilr-2012 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:22 pm

I got my ILR application approved at Solihull.

2 hours and the whole process is complete. They asked me for the following documents

- Accountant letter
- Payslips
- Dividend Voucher
- Bank statements
- HMRC/ Corportaion Tax returns
- Life in the UK certificate

He mentioned that he got all the documents required and asked me to proceed with the payments and asked me to wait in the main hall. Given the biometric. After that they asked me to come back after 2 hours.

Got back exactly after 2 hours and they mentioned the application has been approved and will receive my biometric in 10 working days.

Thank for all the help and clarification. One advice, don't book @ Cardiff and Glasgow if you are applying as Limited company director.

cheers everyone,

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi, ilr-2012. How many absences did you have? Did you have any missing entry / exit stamps in your passport? If so, did you bring any backup to validate the entry / exit dates that you listed on your application form?

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Success @ Solihull - 11/10/2012

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:47 pm

ilr-2012 wrote:I got my ILR application approved at Solihull.

He mentioned that he got all the documents required and asked me to proceed with the payments and asked me to wait in the main hall. Given the biometric. After that they asked me to come back after 2 hours.

cheers everyone,
Does that mean they too take your money first and they will tell you the outcome. ?
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:18 am

Congrats mate, Just a query , "HMRC/ Corportaion Tax returns " , how to get this ? I too pay both , but did not receive these, can we get this from online account ? or from accountant ?

ilr-2012
Newly Registered

Post by ilr-2012 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:58 pm

@somemightsay, no there were no missing entry. I got the exact dates from my travel itinerary that I had in my email but haven't submitted any.

@wpilr_nov12, obvious mate, you need to pay your money to know the outcome :)

@Rajuk09, HMRC 5 years tax history from HMRC and my company name was listed in that.

Corporation Tax is the agency copy of the paid corporation tax from HMRC that I got from my accountant