ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling Home when VISA is about to expire

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

james_curtis
Newly Registered

Travelling Home when VISA is about to expire

Post by james_curtis » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi everyone,

I am planning to go on a holiday to my home county (India) on 25 November 2012 and returning back on 7th December 2012 and my PSW VISA is going to expire on 24th Feb 2013. I am currently working as an engineer through an agency and i have holidays, so basically utilizing them. The question is will I face any problem with the immigration officers when i enter UK, i am flying from and returning to Gatwick airport.

If so what kind of documents should I carry with me besides my VISA.

Will my offer letter from the agency be sufficient...??

Can some body suggest me how should I be prepared..??

Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 pm

You should not have any problems returning. If, in rare circumstances, you are asked as to your intentions after February 24 you can answer accordingly.

james_curtis
Newly Registered

Post by james_curtis » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:57 pm

thanks very much for the information...cheers