ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liverpool PEO ILR success on 10th Oct

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Antolarain1981
United Kingdom

Post by Antolarain1981 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Praise the Lord my ILR got approved in Liverpool PEO on 10th Oct

Thanks to this forum, i consider this as a great channel to communicate and get knowledge on whats been changing quit frequently.

My case:

WP (2 years)+ Tier2 ICT 4 years (Aug/2007 to Aug/2013)

Entered UK on WP and 2 Tier2 ICT extn in UK, 109 outside uk in 5 years (Aug 2007 to Aug 2012)

I booked the appointment through Solicitor in liverpool PEO for same day service, i could not get any online (not lucky enough like most)

My appointment is 1 pm. I went there 1:05 pm, through security and got check in no. Called for verification and basic checks, got casework no

After that Payment there was a waiting time for 1 hr approx. I was called by a case worker, She asked for docs (Nothing specific) i produced all including the photo copy. Nothing asked but called for biometric after 5 mins, Comeback wait for 30 mins and finally i was called to say that ILR approved

Evidence submitted:
1. passport.
2. 3 months payslip (My employer have a proper attestation mechanism)
3. 3 months bank statement
4. Life in UK
5. Employer letter with SOC code, salary and working hrs
6. Cover letter and holiday calculation and passport stamp page reference

I had P60 but i didn't show them as i have kept them as backup documents only

nothing to say about Caseworkers, Questions are to the point and everyone looked busy as at my time i can see considerable crowd for various purpose.

Finally i asked for my wife whether to apply for FLR M or FLR O (She has eligible tier 2 ict dependent visa until Aug 2013), they said that it is fine if i apply for FLR M before Aug 2013.

I am happy to answer any questions on documentation or personal experience

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 am

Hi, Antolarain1981. Were you missing any entry / exit stamps in your passport? If so, did you bring any backup to validate the entry / exit dates that you listed on your application form? Did the CW ask you about your absences?

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Congratulations Antolarain1981.

Antolarain1981
United Kingdom

Post by Antolarain1981 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:31 am

@somemightsay

I have all entry / exit stamps in your passport intact in my passport, few stamps were blurred hence i prepared a sheet to say the page numbers of exit/entry stamps.

I have been to Switzerland without Visa (pre Nov 2008) but still i had the stamps from Heathrow and in Switzerland