ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - PEO Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zak521
Newly Registered

ILR Success - PEO Croydon

Post by zak521 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Got my ILR and for the family.

It was not that good experience with the process. Case worker was very rude and asking for documents whatever he sees while you were taking out the application form.

Be careful while taking out your documents..hand him only whatever was asked and don't show any other documents.

Asked whether employed or self employed. He was not interested in all bank stmts..asked to give only papers with salary transactions.
He asked me to give a summary sheet..which I didn't know what he was referring to. Then he asked again..I saw some document in your files..He saw the statement from accountant.

Regarding payslips, he asked why you mentioned different companies..what to say? I explained him about 12 months..he was not interested to listen..
Asked for cohabitation proof..showed rental and council tax
I was asked to wait in waiting area..called me after 15 minutes to tell my application was successful.

The whole process with case worker took 20 minutes.

Thought someone would benefit from my experience.

Adojay

Post by Adojay » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 pm

The rudeness no longer matters. You've got it in the bag.

Congrats!!!
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

- Vince Lombardi

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:52 pm

congratulations zak521. May be senior CW and bit rude. However he gave U the best service 20 minutes all done. :D
Thank you