ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR/Settlement VISA Fund Maintainance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RavinderMedida
Newly Registered

ILR/Settlement VISA Fund Maintainance

Post by RavinderMedida » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:58 am

Hi,
I am applying for ILR in the first week of January with 2 dependents by Set(O) form.Everywhere it says fund maintainance is not required for ILR but you should maintain some funds to prove you can support without recourse to public funds.

1. So for my situation with 2 dependents is £1500 for last 3 months is ok or do I need to mainatian £2100 (900 + 600 + 600 ) similar to Tier1.

2. For last one month I am maintaining £2100 but I need to withdraw part of the money.

3. Appreciate if anyone had recently (after the introduction of Points in the ILR) got the ILR stamped with low fund maintainance.

Thanks
Ravi

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 am

you should be fine. no funds req. anyway

RavinderMedida
Newly Registered

Post by RavinderMedida » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Thanks for the reply.