ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earning - Limited Company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saima80
Newly Registered

Earning - Limited Company

Post by saima80 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi all,
I need to apply for Tier 1 Extention, i have my own Limited Company but i do not draw salary from my limited company but take only dividend vouchers. I am director of my company and only share holder of the comany.
I also do one part time job as well. I know i got to provide Pay Slips and my personal bank statment as two sources of income from my job but,

My Questions:
1. What document i am suppose to provide to HO as two different sources for my limited Company?

saima80
Newly Registered

Re: Earning - Limited Company

Post by saima80 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 pm

saima80 wrote:Hi all,
I need to apply for Tier 1 Extention, i have my own Limited Company but i do not draw salary from my limited company but take only dividend vouchers. I am director of my company and only share holder of the comany.
I also do one part time job as well. I know i got to provide Pay Slips and my personal bank statment as two sources of income from my job but,

My Questions:
1. What document i am suppose to provide to HO as two different sources for my limited Company?
Any body there to answer plz?

HSK Accountancy Services

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 pm

saima80 wrote:

My Questions:
Any body there to answer plz?
Read the policy guidance first and search this forum for similar posts. If you still not sure then ask the question again.

saima80
Newly Registered

Post by saima80 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 pm

[quote="HSK Accountancy Services"][quote="saima80"][quote="saima80"]Hi all,

My Questions:
I did try to find out my answer from the blog but could find it as every body got different scenario

chanveda
Newly Registered

Post by chanveda » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:17 pm

saima80 wrote:
HSK Accountancy Services wrote:
saima80 wrote:

My Questions:
I did try to find out my answer from the blog but could find it as every body got different scenario

You can show documents from two different sources

1. Devidends voucher (From the company)
2. Bank Statement (From Bank)

You may also need other documents such as letter from the accountant. Please go through the forum for the full list of documents required for directors. Fact that you with draw only dividends from the company does not make much difference. Your case is same as that of a limited company director.

saima80
Newly Registered

Post by saima80 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:27 pm

chanveda wrote:
saima80 wrote:
HSK Accountancy Services wrote:
saima80 wrote:

You can show documents from two different sources

1. Devidends voucher (From the company)
2. Bank Statement (From Bank)

You may also need other documents such as letter from the accountant. Please go through the forum for the full list of documents required for directors. Fact that you with draw only dividends from the company does not make much difference. Your case is same as that of a limited company director.
Thanks a lot for reply but when u said I need bank statment to show so will it b my company bank statement or my personal bank statment in which I transfer dividend from company account to personal account?

saima80
Newly Registered

Post by saima80 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm

saima80 wrote:
chanveda wrote:
saima80 wrote:
HSK Accountancy Services wrote: Thanks a lot for reply but when u said I need bank statment to show so will it b my company bank statement or my personal bank statment in which I transfer dividend from company account to personal account?
Hi, can any body please please help regarding my above question that shall i show my personal bank statment of my business bank statement,

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am

you should provide both bank statements company as well as personal
Tier1 Aspirant

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 am

For my applications I send both personal and company bank statements. Bank statements are "good quality" evidence of earnings because they are from a bank. I also send another form of evidence of earnings, for me this is a letter from the accountant (I am director of a ltd co).

saima80
Newly Registered

Post by saima80 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:34 pm

goldfish wrote:For my applications I send both personal and company bank statements. Bank statements are "good quality" evidence of earnings because they are from a bank. I also send another form of evidence of earnings, for me this is a letter from the accountant (I am director of a ltd co).
I just want to inform everybody, that with the blessing of God i got my Visa Via premium services, Please see below documents which i submitted for my case. Just for information i got two sources of income one from my job and other from my limited company in the form of dividends.Just to let you know that i draw only dividends from my company but do not take wages from my limited company i m director of the company and own hundred percent share of the company.
Required Documents
1. Pay Slips from my Job
2. Dividend vouchers from my company
3. Personal Bank statements which shows my wages from my jobs coming in and also dividends from my company. My personal bank statement also shows my maintenance funds as well.
4. My company certificate issued by company House and other certificate which shows that i am hundred percent share holder of the company
5. Accountatn letter and income summary, Income summary shows my, Tax, net and gross dividends, it also shows my wages from my job including, my gross, net, and others payments.
Better to not include other documents because it could complicate the case.

afzalfinance

Invoices

Post by afzalfinance » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:08 am

saima80 wrote:
goldfish wrote:For my applications I send both personal and company bank statements. Bank statements are "good quality" evidence of earnings because they are from a bank. I also send another form of evidence of earnings, for me this is a letter from the accountant (I am director of a ltd co).
I just want to inform everybody, that with the blessing of God i got my Visa Via premium services, Please see below documents which i submitted for my case. Just for information i got two sources of income one from my job and other from my limited company in the form of dividends.Just to let you know that i draw only dividends from my company but do not take wages from my limited company i m director of the company and own hundred percent share of the company.
Required Documents
1. Pay Slips from my Job
3. Personal Bank statements which shows my wages from my jobs coming in and also dividends from my company. My personal bank statement also shows my maintenance funds as well.
4. My company certificate issued by company House and other certificate which shows that i am hundred percent share holder of the company
5. Accountatn letter and income summary, Income summary shows my, Tax, net and gross dividends, it also shows my wages from my job including, my gross, net, and others payments.

congratulation and Thanks for your information and helping every one here.
What about invoices.Have you sent invoices also?
God help those who help themselves

saima80
Newly Registered

Re: Invoices

Post by saima80 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 pm

afzalfinance wrote:
saima80 wrote:
Required Documents
1. Pay Slips from my Job

congratulation and Thanks for your information and helping every one here.
What about invoices.Have you sent invoices also?
I did not submit invoices that is why i did not mentioned above. Thanks