ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stay period outside UK ---- Urgent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nazmul95
Newly Registered

Stay period outside UK ---- Urgent

Post by nazmul95 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi,

I got tier 2 (general) visa in July. But my employer had financial crisis, therefore i had to leave that job. I have left UK 1 week ago for the visit of my country and for some important work.

Although I have currently no job but my visa will expire in 2015

Can i enter in the UK without the job but having a valid visa which will expire in 2015.???

and also can anyone knows about how long can i stay outside the UK to re-enter.??

Thank you

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Your employer would have been required to inform the UKBA about your severance. Whether or not this has actually happened yet can't be known by anyone here. When were you released from your job; how long ago?

nazmul95
Newly Registered

Post by nazmul95 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Your employer would have been required to inform the UKBA about your severance. Whether or not this has actually happened yet can't be known by anyone here. When were you released from your job; how long ago?
Hi,

I have left the job more than 3 months ago.

Although I have valid visa, Any suggestions for re-entering in the UK would be highly appreciated

Thank you