ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CH2 form confusion

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mera
Newly Registered

CH2 form confusion

Post by mera » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:48 am

Hi all,

I am new in this forum and find lots of infomations in this site now. I have few confusions regarding CH2 form, as follows,

1) in section 1, [b]Q14: Have you always lived in the UK? By this we mean you have never lived outside the UK? [/b]
I came to UK in 2007 and living here since then. What would be the answer of this question ? YES or NO

2) Q18: [b]Are you subject to immigration control now, or have
you been at any time in the last three months?[/b]
I recently got my ILR about a month ago. Few times of last three months, I was not suppose to claim benifits. What would be the answer of this question ? YES or NO

3) Do I need to send original passports to them ? Or I can send them all photocopies except birth certificates ?

Any informations would be very helpfull.

Thank You
Mera

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 am

yes to ur question and write the date when u got ur ulr and attach copies with the form