ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sarakh12
Newly Registered

Post by sarakh12 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Wow cant believe June applicants are getting reply's! Mashallah! This is great news.

shahbazahmed779
Newly Registered

Post by shahbazahmed779 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:01 pm

hi sarakh inshallah u will get reply soon u will get reply in this month because those peoples who applied at islamabad in may an june are getting replies

app sumbtd at mirpur 29/06/2012
under proccess at bhc 13/07/2012

:? :? :?

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Sister's friends husband submitted visa on 08/06/12 and visa granted on 11/10/12 mashAllah
That's the same date my wife applied! But it was from Mirpur.

I hope insha'allah the place of applying doesn't make too much of a difference.

Elisha
Newly Registered

Post by Elisha » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi guys

Just to clarify travel to uk must be within three months from date the visa was stamped.
Congrats to all those who have recieved replies and have had visas granted!

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:44 pm

aisha21 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:Aslam,

Sister's friends husband submitted visa on 08/06/12 and visa granted on 11/10/12 mashAllah

:D
Wow, that's excellent news for them Alhumdulillah. Do you by any chance know where they submitted?
Aslam,
I think Islamabad

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Alyzah wrote:
aisha21 wrote:

Wow, that's excellent news for them Alhumdulillah. Do you by any chance know where they submitted?
Aslam,
I think Islamabad
I applied on 06/06/12 and i hope your certain of your friend's timeline, because your building peoples' hopes up. I applied in Mirpur btw

Still waiting....

In fact ive seen no evidence

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Shah12 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:
aisha21 wrote:

Aslam,
I think Islamabad
I applied on 06/06/12 and i hope your certain of your friend's timeline, because your building peoples' hopes up. I applied in Mirpur btw

Still waiting....

Same here bro.., hope to hear real soon...
06/06/2012 - App Submitted LHE
19/06/2012 - Under process BHC
08/11/2012 - RFC - collected and visa granted Alhumdulillah. Praise to the Almighty

Please do Dua for me brothers & sisters and remember me in your Duas. Inshallah. May Allah bless you.

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Sal5UK wrote:
Shah12 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:
aisha21 wrote:
Have youvheard of any other June applicants on this forum who have had their visa granted. Lets just antifcipate longer.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Shah12 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:
aisha21 wrote:

Aslam,
I think Islamabad

Still waiting....

Aslam,

With respect

This is what was confirmed on Facebook and they got married in April and visa was definitely submitted in June, I am not making it up, I'm in the process just like the rest of you, and she's not directly my friend, its my sister's friend, I heard the other day and I posted the news because I thought other June applicants may have got their responses, also please don't forget that a lot of people who have submitted visa's are NOT on this forum and my sister's friends's husband is also NOT on this forum, I was surprised to hear the news as a lot of May applicants are still waiting . I just want to say that everyone's case is not the same, UKBA views every ones case differently because I am assuming that everyone circumstances are not the same. I am not expert but I came on this forum for hope and guidance. Personally I am not expecting to hear anything till December/January as my husband applied on 28/06/12 because I am going with what the UKBA have said in terms of the waiting period and I am praying for the best not just for me but for everyone inshallah. Please everyone stick together..

Forgive me if I said something wrong

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Shah12 wrote:
Sal5UK wrote:
Shah12 wrote:
Alyzah wrote:
I personally think rare cases get early responses but we should stick to what we have been told by UKBA, well I am anyway, despite I would like to see my husband very soon as I am going through a real hard time but I am not alone, you all are with me inshallah.

aa786
Newly Registered

Post by aa786 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 pm

salaam everyone.
just wanted to ask is it only one may person on this forum who got a reponse or are there others.

applied may 25 just wondering how many people of may are still waiting.

jalebi

Post by jalebi » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:43 am

Yes waiting times vary and people don't always get the same timelines for example, last year my sis in law applied in october, got her visa in november and was in the uk by december and my other sis in law applied in july and it's been 3 months with no response. :cry:
Sis-in-law..
2 May 2012 : English test Results
4 July 2012 @ Mirpur : Submitted Spouse Visa
17 July 2012 : Under process at BHC
20 November 2012 : Received RFC
21 November 2012 : Visa approved
Dec 2012 : Arrived in England

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:19 pm

I personally think rare cases get early responses but we should stick to what we have been told by UKBA, well I am anyway, despite I would like to see my husband very soon as I am going through a real hard time but I am not alone, you all are with me inshallah.[/quote]

Should be first come first serve and if not your money back bloody cheek as far as im concerned.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 pm

I understand the frustration but the great thing is that people are being granted visa's, and I remember many years ago when my sis in law applied, the waiting period was 9 months and that was minimum, so inshALLAH you will hear soon not long brother. :D
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:20 pm

I just read namaz n made special dua for all of us waiting for our other halves visas.
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Shazia1104 wrote:I just read namaz n made special dua for all of us waiting for our other halves visas.
That's the best thing one can do and thank you sis :D
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi and Salaam to all, hope you all doing good, just want to add some words, patience is the key to success, have full faith in Allah Swt and always do Dua to Allah Swt asking for help which is the best way. hope all youzz waiting get a quick positive response. Ameen. And plzz plzz brothers and sisters keep me in ur Dua's my wifes case got refused back in march and its still awaiting Review. Please do Dua that she gets the Visa in Review Ameen.

As they say Doing Dua for some one else first is the best and then ask for yourself. May Allah Swt Shower his blessings on all the people waiting and hope they get their Visas. Ameen

Thanks

m3y

Post by m3y » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:21 am

Shah12 wrote:I personally think rare cases get early responses but we should stick to what we have been told by UKBA, well I am anyway, despite I would like to see my husband very soon as I am going through a real hard time but I am not alone, you all are with me inshallah.
Should be first come first serve and if not your money back bloody cheek as far as im concerned.[/quote]

Don't forget every case is unique and has to be assessed this way.. thats why some people get visa's quicker than others..

So the first come first served doesn't really apply to situations such as this
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

Shah12

Post by Shah12 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:04 am

m3y wrote:
Shah12 wrote:I personally think rare cases get early responses but we should stick to what we have been told by UKBA, well I am anyway, despite I would like to see my husband very soon as I am going through a real hard time but I am not alone, you all are with me inshallah.
Should be first come first serve and if not your money back bloody cheek as far as im concerned.
Don't forget every case is unique and has to be assessed this way.. thats why some people get visa's quicker than others..

So the first come first served doesn't really apply to situations such as this[/quote]

Erm you havent really explained anything all you have done is repost your timeline. Inshallah i hope mine and everyone else's visa is processed as effeciently. most cases are straight forward i.e bank statements, nikah papers etc nothing unsual.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:08 am

m3y wrote:

So the first come first served doesn't really apply to situations such as this[/quote]

I dont think this is the case. If every case was different then my wife and son's visas would have been issued without any delay. My wife lived in the UK for nearly 3 years as my spouse, our son was born here in the UK, i am earning £50k, I have got my own house, i showed the bank statements with around £7000 balance.

My wife and son applied on 14 June from Islamabad but still no news.

UKBA are dealing with the applications as they come not on the individual circumstances.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 am

solospy wrote:I dont think this is the case. If every case was different then my wife and son's visas would have been issued without any delay. My wife lived in the UK for nearly 3 years as my spouse, our son was born here in the UK, i am earning £50k, I have got my own house, i showed the bank statements with around £7000 balance.

UKBA are dealing with the applications as they come not on the individual circumstances.
You think your case is straight forward, but based on the comments you've posted, it's anything but straightforward.

Here are some of the questions they might ask, you lived with yoru wife for 3 years in the UK, if so, how? Why did it take your 3 years to apply for a settlement VISA. You have a son as well, so immediately, there's more work.

No case is straightforward, absolutely none, even if you think yours is, to the ECO it can't be.

My friend works within the UKBA and he tells me that there is a specific process each application follows. The problem is, some ECOs handle cases more slowly than others because they will often randomly get the document verification team to check and re-check.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 am

king2be98 wrote:
solospy wrote:I dont think this is the case. If every case was different then my wife and son's visas would have been issued without any delay. My wife lived in the UK for nearly 3 years as my spouse, our son was born here in the UK, i am earning £50k, I have got my own house, i showed the bank statements with around £7000 balance.

You think your case is straight forward, but based on the comments you've posted, it's anything but straightforward.

Here are some of the questions they might ask, you lived with yoru wife for 3 years in the UK, if so, how? Why did it take your 3 years to apply for a settlement VISA. You have a son as well, so immediately, there's more work.

No case is straightforward, absolutely none, even if you think yours is, to the ECO it can't be.

My friend works within the UKBA and he tells me that there is a specific process each application follows. The problem is, some ECOs handle cases more slowly than others because they will often randomly get the document verification team to check and re-check.
I was expecting a stupid reply from you King2be98 and i got that. You are very thick. Hmm hang on a minute. Let me think about which visa my wife was on when she lived here . What are the possibilities ??

Just to clarify to people like King2be98 who dont understand immigration rules, my wife lived here on a dependent visa when i was on a Work Permit.

Now i have ILR and she is applying a settlement visa coz she had to go back just before her visa expired due to an emergency in pak. The requirements which needs to be met are fiancial stability, genuinenes of the relationship, not using public funds etc etc, we have met all that.

Hope this simple wording is good enough for you King2be98. I hope and prey that the ECO is not as thick as you.

Horizon
Newly Registered

Post by Horizon » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 am

@solospy
i agree with u mate,that ukba deals with the cases as they come,and the out come of the decision is based upon individual circumstances .Every case is different only when its under process and the decision of permit and deny is to be made.If the case is complex then they might take longer so that all the necessary checks can be done.thanks

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 am

Loved your response to King2be...........

That guy is an idiot

Hope you here good news soon

A
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:31 am

Thanks @Horizon and Scottish Raja.

I prey that we all get united to our loved ones as soon as possible.