ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Visitor sponsorship letter & UK tenancy agreemen

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

h1b||tier1

General Visitor sponsorship letter & UK tenancy agreemen

Post by h1b||tier1 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi

I am on Tier 1 General Migrant visa. I want to sponsor my mother to visit me in UK under General Visitor category. Please could you help me with the below queries:

1. Please could you provide me with the template for the sponsorship letter?

2. She will be staying with me while in UK. I am planning to submit a copy of my UK tenancy agreement as one of the supporting documents. Current tenancy agreement is valid only till Dec 2012. However my Mom's visa appointment date is 25th Oct 2012 for her stay here from 1st Jan 2013 to 30th June 2013. I won't be able to provide a copy of the new tenancy agreement which will cover her stay in UK before her appointment date. Is the tenancy agreement a mandatory supporting document? Please could you suggest alternative supporting documents which I can use instead of tenancy agreement?

Many thanks in advance,

h1b||tier1

Post by h1b||tier1 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Any help on the above queries would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks..

mohdrafi.sk
Newly Registered

Re: General Visitor sponsorship letter & UK tenancy agreemen

Post by mohdrafi.sk » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:58 am

Hi,

Did you manage to get your parents visitor visa?

I am facing similar issue regarding accommodation. Could you please help me if you have had any information?

Many thanks,

h1b||tier1

Post by h1b||tier1 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Yes the visa was granted. Didn't face any problem.

mohdrafi.sk
Newly Registered

Post by mohdrafi.sk » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:10 pm

h1b||tier1 wrote:Yes the visa was granted. Didn't face any problem.

Thanks for your reply. I have similar situation now. our tenancy agreement says a 'ground floor flat' we have one bedroom and the living room. But the living room is same as a bedroom where we have been provided like a bedroom facilities. I have given in the sponsorship letter that I can take care of my parents accommodation in my rented flat. There isn't mentioned how many number of bedrooms in our letters or tenancy agreement.

Would this be ok or it cause any issues?
Could you please advise?

Many thanks in advance.