ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 am

I wonder when the next batch of decisions is out? :?
Applied at Islamabad: 25/06/2012
Under process at BHC: 09/07/2012

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:18 am

solospy wrote:I was expecting a stupid reply from you King2be98 and i got that. You are very thick. Hmm hang on a minute. Let me think about which visa my wife was on when she lived here . What are the possibilities ??

Just to clarify to people like King2be98 who dont understand immigration rules, my wife lived here on a dependent visa when i was on a Work Permit.

Now i have ILR and she is applying a settlement visa coz she had to go back just before her visa expired due to an emergency in pak. The requirements which needs to be met are fiancial stability, genuinenes of the relationship, not using public funds etc etc, we have met all that.

Hope this simple wording is good enough for you King2be98. I hope and prey that the ECO is not as thick as you.
So ILR, Dependent VISAs and an emergency which caused your wife to return to Pakistan. It is not straightforward. No case is straightforward.

Once again it's personal insults when I am stating facts. You say I'm thick, yet you type everything bold? I've removed the bold from your text. It is just as readable this way.

Do you realise everything you say and everything the others say on this forum is precisely the headaches each ECO has to go through when they make an application?

I will state again for you, no case is straightforward and even VISA applications which meet the entry clearance criteria are being rejected.
Last edited by king2be98 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:27 am

Scottishraja wrote:That guy is an idiot
How many questions do you actually answer on this forum? I've been here a very long time and I've heard abuse from many people like you, but after you get yours VISAs and after they do, they run off into the horizon to never help anyone again.

Everyone thinks their case is straightforward and they deserve a VISA within a handful of weeks, when in reality it is neither a straightforward case and nor do they deserve a VISA.

Each ECO must initilally review the application, initial reviews can take a few days. After the reviews there are phases or clarification, this can be done internally or externally depending on the nature of the clarification. Document verification is a critical process and that is where currently it's taking a very long time time as that document verification team has to often communicate with staff in the UK and the baklog is only just starting reduce.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:29 am

king2be98 wrote:
solospy wrote:I was expecting a stupid reply from you King2be98 and i got that. You are very thick. Hmm hang on a minute. Let me think about which visa my wife was on when she lived here . What are the possibilities ??

Just to clarify to people like King2be98 who dont understand immigration rules, my wife lived here on a dependent visa when i was on a Work Permit.

Now i have ILR and she is applying a settlement visa coz she had to go back just before her visa expired due to an emergency in pak. The requirements which needs to be met are fiancial stability, genuinenes of the relationship, not using public funds etc etc, we have met all that.

Hope this simple wording is good enough for you King2be98. I hope and prey that the ECO is not as thick as you.
So ILR, Dependent VISAs and an emergency which caused your wife to return to Pakistan. It is not straightforward. No case is straightforward.

Once again it's personal insults when I am stating facts. You say I'm thick, yet you type everything bold? I've removed the bold from your text. Your welcome.

You do realise everything you say and everything the others say on this forum is precisely the headaches each ECO has to go through when they make an application?

I will state again for you, no case is straightforward and even VISA applications which meet the entry clearance criteria are being rejected.

Thanks for another positive reply. You are so positive King2be98 and i bet you have lots of friends or relatives who work as ECO because you fight their cases regardless of how useless they might be.

Or may be your are one of them ? i dont know.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:40 am

Solopsy,

I don't have many friends who work as ECOs, I have one friend who works at the UKBA. You would not believe some of the stuff they have to process. As I said before, you only see things in black and white, through yoru eyes only.

You should continue yoru life and try and forget your have a pending application, however difficult that is and accept that it may take several weeks possibly months, and then react when yoru application is completed and ready to collect.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 am

king2be98 wrote:Solopsy,

I don't have many friends who work as ECOs, I have one friend who works at the UKBA. You would not believe some of the stuff they have to process. As I said before, you only see things in black and white, through yoru eyes only.

You should continue yoru life and try and forget your have a pending application, however difficult that is and accept that it may take several weeks possibly months, and then react when yoru application is completed and ready to collect.
King2be98, I cannot forget that my wife and son have applied for their visas to come to me to be reunited because I love them to death.

Perhaps you are so stonehearted that its easy for you say that but i am not.

Shazia1104
BANNED

Wazeefa

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 am

Hi people, just a WAZEEFA my mum has asked me to read and make dua for my husband's visa application. I thought I'd share with everyone as we're all in the same boat. Its really short and easy. I did it just after my namaz, hardly takes 20 mins.

Darood Ibrahimi (the one you read in namaz) x 1 time
Make your intention...
Bismillah Hirakhma Nirakheem x 100 times
First Kalima (full) x 100 times
Darood Ibrahimi x 100 times
Astaghfar (Astagh Firllah Rabi) x 100 times
Then make dua and finish off with Darood Ibrahimi x 1 time

Please dont forget to make dua for everyone while you read this, Inshallah Allah will help us all.

Week 21... INSHA'ALLAH it will be granted soon. Please make dua people and my duas are with everyone out there.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:22 pm

solospy wrote: King2be98, I cannot forget that my wife and son have applied for their visas to come to me to be reunited because I love them to death.

I'm not cold or stonehearted, but I'm someone who accepts reality. When I applied many months ago, I was in a similar boat, but that was because I had accepted it would take a long time, I prepared myself for a longer wait than it actually was and also, I got busy with my life, time passes more easily and there is less fretting involved. It's called patience and you are rewarded when you show patience.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:35 pm

king2be98 wrote:
solospy wrote: King2be98, I cannot forget that my wife and son have applied for their visas to come to me to be reunited because I love them to death.

I'm not cold or stonehearted, but I'm someone who accepts reality. When I applied many months ago, I was in a similar boat, but that was because I had accepted it would take a long time, I prepared myself for a longer wait than it actually was and also, I got busy with my life, time passes more easily and there is less fretting involved. It's called patience and you are rewarded when you show patience.
I have also accepted that you cant do anything but to wait and hope for the best. You talk about reality. I can give you numerous examples of lots of my friend's (and my own brother) who suffered at the hands of ECO's incompetence, who did not even bothered to look at the document which was send with the application and got refused. In the appeal ECO sent a personal apology letter that it was an human error. That human error cost my brother a whole year to get his wife to the UK.

This is reality.

omed

Post by omed » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 pm

GUYS INSTEAD OF FIGHTS AND ARGUMENT PLZ GIVE OTERS SOME INFO...
AND HOPE THNGS GET BETTER AS EV1 CASE IS DEF EV1 GOT THERE OWN PROBLEMS IF I START MY PROB SHARING THN THIS SITE WILL GET CLOSED BUT LEAVE UR PERSONAL PROB AT UR HEARTS ND GIVE SOME ADVICE 2PPL AND EXP CUZ IT SAYS IF U HV ANY PROBLEMS DONT GO TO DOC ASK THE PERSON WHO HS SUFFERED SAME PROB .....
MY TIME LINE....
ISL060712/XXXXXX/1
070712 FORWARDED TO OC
Gerrys Call Centre ITS IN PROCESS IN BHC..2WEEKS BEFORE

*Mrs S*
Newly Registered

Post by *Mrs S* » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:09 pm

hey everyone,
please do dua for me, my husband has received rfc today, applied 1st june at mirpur, will find out tomorrow, inshallah Allah will do whats best for me.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:19 pm

*Mrs S* wrote:hey everyone,
please do dua for me, my husband has received rfc today, applied 1st june at mirpur, will find out tomorrow, inshallah Allah will do whats best for me.

Good Luck Mrs S. Another June reply. Excellent news

Cant wait for my Mrs to receive her RFC.

Applied 14/06/12 from ISB

ammar91

Post by ammar91 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:04 pm

hey everyone,
May Allah make it easy for and make his visa application accepted.

It's really good news to hear of a reply from a June applicant and one from MIRPUR!

Don't forget me in your duas.
Applied 06/08/12

Shazia1104
BANNED

Post by Shazia1104 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Inshallah it will be good news sister, our duas are with you 

rabia90
Newly Registered

Post by rabia90 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Glad to see that june applicants are also starting to receive replies. I'm sure you will hear good news sis InshaAllah and do let us know the outcome. Good luck! :)

Alyzah
BANNED

Post by Alyzah » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm

solospy wrote:
*Mrs S* wrote:hey everyone,

Good Luck Mrs S. Another June reply. Excellent news

Cant wait for my Mrs to receive her RFC.

Applied 14/06/12 from ISB
Wow mashAllah, inshallah we are all doing dua for you, :D
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

Alyzah
BANNED

Re: Wazeefa

Post by Alyzah » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Shazia1104 wrote:Hi people, just a WAZEEFA my mum has asked me to read and make dua for my husband's visa application. I thought I'd share with everyone as we're all in the same boat. Its really short and easy. I did it just after my namaz, hardly takes 20 mins.

Darood Ibrahimi (the one you read in namaz) x 1 time
Make your intention...
Bismillah Hirakhma Nirakheem x 100 times
First Kalima (full) x 100 times
Darood Ibrahimi x 100 times
Astaghfar (Astagh Firllah Rabi) x 100 times
Then make dua and finish off with Darood Ibrahimi x 1 time

Please dont forget to make dua for everyone while you read this, Inshallah Allah will help us all.
Thanks Shazia, Allah can only help us.
Application submitted at Islamabad 28/06/12
Forwarded to BHC 12/07/12
Please remember me in your duas Insh'ALLAH

Patience is very healing...

shahbazahmed779
Newly Registered

hi friends

Post by shahbazahmed779 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:02 pm

today my friend tolds me that ukba is speeding up there proccessing time they will return on 3 months of proccessing times and now in mirpur gerry may an june applicants are getting reply realy fast this is what my friend told me he worked in mirpur gerry center

applied at mirpur 29/06/2012
under proccess at bhc 13/07/2012
RFC still waiting

m3y

Post by m3y » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:28 pm

solospy wrote:
m3y wrote:
Shah12 wrote:I personally think rare cases get early responses but we should stick to what we have been told by UKBA, well I am anyway, despite I would like to see my husband very soon as I am going through a real hard time but I am not alone, you all are with me inshallah.
Should be first come first serve and if not your money back bloody cheek as far as im concerned.
Don't forget every case is unique and has to be assessed this way.. thats why some people get visa's quicker than others..

So the first come first served doesn't really apply to situations such as this

I dont think this is the case. If every case was different then my wife and son's visas would have been issued without any delay. My wife lived in the UK for nearly 3 years as my spouse, our son was born here in the UK, i am earning £50k, I have got my own house, i showed the bank statements with around £7000 balance.

My wife and son applied on 14 June from Islamabad but still no news.

UKBA are dealing with the applications as they come not on the individual circumstances.
Im sorry but you earn 50k so i assume you have enough common sense to know be able to understand that what you think may be straight forward, may not be straight forward in ECO's eyes.. Maybe the documentation is not as clear, maybe a certain check takes longer to come back.. my friend they don't just look at what you earn there are many other factors.

Im sorry but i agree with King2be on this.. I don't usually but he has given a completely logical explanation.
Last edited by m3y on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

m3y

Post by m3y » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Shah12 wrote:
m3y wrote:
Shah12 wrote:I personally think rare cases get early responses but we should stick to what we have been told by UKBA, well I am anyway, despite I would like to see my husband very soon as I am going through a real hard time but I am not alone, you all are with me inshallah.
Should be first come first serve and if not your money back bloody cheek as far as im concerned.
Don't forget every case is unique and has to be assessed this way.. thats why some people get visa's quicker than others..

Erm you havent really explained anything all you have done is repost your timeline. Inshallah i hope mine and everyone else's visa is processed as effeciently. most cases are straight forward i.e bank statements, nikah papers etc nothing unsual.
I can assure you there is never a straight forward case when it comes to pakistan visa applications. The amount of fraud that goes on, every document has to be checked and double checked.. unfortunatly our 'brothers' who think fraud is they way to go, make it difficult for the rest of us applicants.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 pm

m3y wrote:
solospy wrote:
m3y wrote:

I dont think this is the case. If every case was different then my wife and son's visas would have been issued without any delay. My wife lived in the UK for nearly 3 years as my spouse, our son was born here in the UK, i am earning £50k, I have got my own house, i showed the bank statements with around £7000 balance.

UKBA are dealing with the applications as they come not on the individual circumstances.
Im sorry but you earn 50k so i assume you have enough common sense to know be able to understand that what you think may be straight forward, may not be straight forward in ECO's eyes.. Maybe the documentation is not as clear, maybe a certain check takes longer to come back.. my friend they don't just look at what you earn there are many other factors.

Im sorry but i agree with King2be on this.. I don't usually but he has given a completely logical explanation.

Oh so my salary is the problem . Come on m3y you are bigger then this. Perhaps you didnt see my full post but anyways you carry on. Plz dont be jealous.

omed

Post by omed » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

any 1 can tell me why the tracking is not changing after oc

m3y

Post by m3y » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:02 pm

solospy wrote:
m3y wrote:
solospy wrote:
m3y wrote:

Oh so my salary is the problem . Come on m3y you are bigger then this. Perhaps you didnt see my full post but anyways you carry on. Plz dont be jealous.

lol When have i once said your salary is a problem, I can assure you I am not jealous of this... I have not once mentioned my salary on these boards as i don't feel it should matter, however I can assure you I have a very good salary and have no need to be jealous.

All I was pointing out is what you may think is straight forward, may not be that straight forward...

m3y

Post by m3y » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:03 pm

omed wrote:any 1 can tell me why the tracking is not changing after oc
Mine didnt change either... it went straight from OC to ready for collection.. don't worry its normal.

omed

Post by omed » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 pm

m3y thanks....did u by any chance since u applied contacted gerrys or BHC .
its really getting harder this wait i cant wait to go my country and visit my family and my life ...