ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Arsal9
Newly Registered

HELP HELP HELP.....

Post by Arsal9 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 am

my son born in UK and I got my ILR after his birth I am applying under section 1(3) for his naturalization I have got his pakistani passport (no visa as never went out of UK)

can I just send his B/cert only???

question 1.2, I have entered my ILR reference number is that OK???

what date shall I enter in Question 1.3 asking me the date my child got ILR ??? he hasn't got any visa.:s

under referee : my son is only 23 months old do I still have to find one professional referee for him as my GP asking money for this???

Please can some one reply to my post??? Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: HELP HELP HELP.....

Post by Jambo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 am

Arsal9 wrote: can I just send his B/cert only???
Read the post before your question.
question 1.2, I have entered my ILR reference number is that OK???
Yes.
what date shall I enter in Question 1.3 asking me the date my child got ILR ??? he hasn't got any visa.:s
If the child doesn't have ILR 1.3 should be left blank.
under referee : my son is only 23 months old do I still have to find one professional referee for him as my GP asking money for this???
See Citizenship FAQs - Common Questions - Read before posting - Children.

Arsal9
Newly Registered

change in payment method

Post by Arsal9 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi Jambo,

I have submitted MN1 application today for my son using NCS. I have attached a payment slip with my credit card detail in it.
When I checked my credit card statement online in the evening I realized a disputed transaction in my account. I have spoken to my bank and they will be looking into it. My question is

Is there any way we can change the payment method just in case if I have to cancel my credit card.?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: change in payment method

Post by Jambo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Arsal9 wrote:Hi Jambo,

I have submitted MN1 application today for my son using NCS. I have attached a payment slip with my credit card detail in it.
When I checked my credit card statement online in the evening I realized a disputed transaction in my account. I have spoken to my bank and they will be looking into it. My question is

Is there any way we can change the payment method just in case if I have to cancel my credit card.?
I would just wait. If the HO would have difficulties charging the card (if cancelled for example), they will write to you and you can then make the payment over the phone. It should not delay the application by much (1-2 weeks).