ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

2ee5haan
Newly Registered

Post by 2ee5haan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

aisha21 wrote:
ammar91 wrote:Submitted date- 08/06/12

2ee5haan & Shazia1104 - I also have the same time line as you both

Submitted: 25/06/12
Under process at BHC: 09/07/12

Good luck Baji

This waiting game is killing me

my wife submitted the application in Mirpur

where did you guys submit yours

2ee5haan
Newly Registered

Post by 2ee5haan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:42 pm

*Mrs S* wrote:hey everyone,
please do dua for me, my husband has received rfc today, applied 1st june at mirpur, will find out tomorrow, inshallah Allah will do whats best for me.
hi guys

forgive me for being stupid

but im not up to date with all this terminology

what is rfc ??

my timeline is
Application date 6/25/2012
Status Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 07/09/2012

skstar

Post by skstar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 pm

2ee5haan wrote:
*Mrs S* wrote:hey everyone,
please do dua for me, my husband has received rfc today, applied 1st june at mirpur, will find out tomorrow, inshallah Allah will do whats best for me.
hi guys

forgive me for being stupid

but im not up to date with all this terminology

what is rfc ??

my timeline is
Application date 6/25/2012
Status Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 07/09/2012

lol- ready for collection :)

2ee5haan
Newly Registered

Post by 2ee5haan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 pm

[/quote]

lol- ready for collection :)[/quote]

Ooohh ok

That's awsum

So ya hubby going to go to his local gerry office and find out what the outcome is??

I thought the online tracking would say something like "application approved or something"

Am so happy for you.

Inshallah wait for 2mra now.

Ima be praying for you.

m3y

Post by m3y » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:29 pm

omed wrote:m3y thanks....did u by any chance since u applied contacted gerrys or BHC .
its really getting harder this wait i cant wait to go my country and visit my family and my life ...
My MP contacted BHC on my behalf and he was able to get an update, they told my MP that the checks on me the sponsor were complete and that there were a few more checks to do in pakistan.
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

dr3amzunlimit3d
Newly Registered

May Applicants..

Post by dr3amzunlimit3d » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:16 am

Going to collect my documents from Gerry's this afternoon, I can't really wait to see what the response is!!!!! Please pray for me...

Inshallah you will all hear a very good news soon.. have faith

Application submitted: 09/05/12
Under process at the BHC: 22/05/12
Call for collection: 15/10/12

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:12 am

solospy wrote:
m3y wrote:
Shah12 wrote:I personally think rare cases get early responses but we should stick to what we have been told by UKBA, well I am anyway, despite I would like to see my husband very soon as I am going through a real hard time but I am not alone, you all are with me inshallah.
Should be first come first serve and if not your money back bloody cheek as far as im concerned.
Don't forget every case is unique and has to be assessed this way.. thats why some people get visa's quicker than others..

So the first come first served doesn't really apply to situations such as this

I dont think this is the case. If every case was different then my wife and son's visas would have been issued without any delay. My wife lived in the UK for nearly 3 years as my spouse, our son was born here in the UK, i am earning £50k, I have got my own house, i showed the bank statements with around £7000 balance.

My wife and son applied on 14 June from Islamabad but still no news.

UKBA are dealing with the applications as they come not on the individual circumstances.
[/quote]

Well looking at the statistics on here it clearly shows that its not first come first serve basis.....
as there are people from april may and a few june applicants that have recieced and rfc.
And its not because your wife lived here nearly three years and your baby is born here so you have any extra preference over anyone else......
I cannot believe that no one can give their opinion on here and the rest just show a little respect.
None of you know what is going on in the bhc. as none of you work there. If king2be knows something and is sharing it why can you guys not just accept it. You lot go on and on and on.
This site is to help one another and help with any questions. Some people have been on here along tie so they have seen how the bhc is working or some ppl have waited patiently for 6 months before their spouses got there visa.
So guy be prepared for about a 6 month wait it looks like it getting better but no matter how simple or difficult your case is one day you will get an answer, taking their fustration out on here will not make bhc work quicker.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 am

zully wrote:
solospy wrote:
m3y wrote:
Shah12 wrote:I personally think rare cases get early responses but we should stick to what we have been told by UKBA, well I am anyway, despite I would like to see my husband very soon as I am going through a real hard time but I am not alone, you all are with me inshallah.
Should be first come first serve and if not your money back bloody cheek as far as im concerned.
Don't forget every case is unique and has to be assessed this way.. thats why some people get visa's quicker than others..

I dont think this is the case. If every case was different then my wife and son's visas would have been issued without any delay. My wife lived in the UK for nearly 3 years as my spouse, our son was born here in the UK, i am earning £50k, I have got my own house, i showed the bank statements with around £7000 balance.

UKBA are dealing with the applications as they come not on the individual circumstances.
Well looking at the statistics on here it clearly shows that its not first come first serve basis.....
as there are people from april may and a few june applicants that have recieced and rfc.
And its not because your wife lived here nearly three years and your baby is born here so you have any extra preference over anyone else......
I cannot believe that no one can give their opinion on here and the rest just show a little respect.
None of you know what is going on in the bhc. as none of you work there. If king2be knows something and is sharing it why can you guys not just accept it. You lot go on and on and on.
This site is to help one another and help with any questions. Some people have been on here along tie so they have seen how the bhc is working or some ppl have waited patiently for 6 months before their spouses got there visa.
So guy be prepared for about a 6 month wait it looks like it getting better but no matter how simple or difficult your case is one day you will get an answer, taking their fustration out on here will not make bhc work quicker.[/quote]

I never said that my wife and son should be given any preference. UKBA has a right to make all the checks. But are you saying that there is no difference in a spouse who has never come to UK (never been issued UK visa) between a spouse who lived in the UK for 3 years, lived here legally obeying all the immigration rules, and went back before th expiry of her /his visa ? If you think so you are deluded and you know nothing about how it works.

For your information if a person is issued a UK visa before and he/she has a good history in terms of living in the UK with in the rules of immigration, then he has a plus point. You believe it or not but that is the case.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:30 am

solospy wrote:
zully wrote:
solospy wrote:
m3y wrote:

If that was the case she would have been here. In fact all us with british passoprt that have been here al our lives would not still be waiting..... neither you or I know what is happening....and your badly mistaken if you think coz ur wife have been here she should be here asap...... becasue 4 months on she is still waiting... just like everyone else.So no matter what there are no exceptions or preference for anyone who has applied.

So guy be prepared for about a 6 month wait it looks like it getting better but no matter how simple or difficult your case is one day you will get an answer, taking their fustration out on here will not make bhc work quicker.
I never said that my wife and son should be given any preference. UKBA has a right to make all the checks. But are you saying that there is no difference in a spouse who has never come to UK (never been issued UK visa) between a spouse who lived in the UK for 3 years, lived here legally obeying all the immigration rules, and went back before th expiry of her /his visa ? If you think so you are deluded and you know nothing about how it works.

For your information if a person is issued a UK visa before and he/she has a good history in terms of living in the UK with in the rules of immigration, then he has a plus point. You believe it or not but that is the case.
[/quote]
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:33 am

zully wrote:
solospy wrote:
zully wrote:
solospy wrote:

If that was the case she would have been here. In fact all us with british passoprt that have been here al our lives would not still be waiting..... neither you or I know what is happening....and your badly mistaken if you think coz ur wife have been here she should be here asap...... becasue 4 months on she is still waiting... just like everyone else.So no matter what there are no exceptions or preference for anyone who has applied.

[/quote]

well the p;us points are clearly not working...........lol...who's deluded now!!!!!
visa stamped?

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 am

zully wrote:
zully wrote:
solospy wrote:
zully wrote:

well the p;us points are clearly not working...........lol...who's deluded now!!!!![/quote]

Steady on Zully. You are so desperate to post that you forgot to write your reply :) I have confidence in my abilities and the documents i provided that sooner or later i will hear the good news. but perhaps you were not as your case was refused and you are awaiting the outcome of the appeal.

Your refusal proves my point :D

Hsal
Newly Registered

Post by Hsal » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:54 am

Is there really a need to quote 300 replies? As entertaining as the whole ego argument is, can we just go back to posting and discussing timelines please.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:59 am

Hsal wrote:Is there really a need to quote 300 replies? As entertaining as the whole ego argument is, can we just go back to posting and discussing timelines please.

Ofcourse we can :)

Ismail_Asghar

Post by Ismail_Asghar » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 am

Guys,

Forget the bickering we are all waiting for the same thing.

Are there many Mar, April, May applicants awaiting a response.

I think a few June applicants have recieved responses now just wanted to check.

I applied on 12/06/12 in Islamabad so was hoping I may hear a response soon.

Scottishraja

Post by Scottishraja » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 am

Bloody hell, this forum is being used for everything other then what it was intended for.

I think in future if we have an issue with someones advice we should just PM them. This will help clear up the site of unnecessary clutter.

Oh and people please please put your detailed timelines up, for example someone fgot issued an RFC yesterday. It would be ideal to find out if that person applied in Mirpur, Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi.

If in the past I have used the forum for purposes other then what it is intended for I apologize.

Lets all stop arguing and start sharing information....................XXX
Married 09/06/2011
Applied at Gerrys 14/05/2012
Application forwarded to BHC 25/05/2012
Ready for Collection 18/10/2012
114 working days and got RFC
Yes/No ???????

topgun!

Post by topgun! » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 am

Guys, can we please stop all this bickering? It's not helpful. What's the point of discussing whether one case should be given preference over another. I sympathise with your situation @solospy and I hope your wife and son get their visas very quickly. But at the end of the day whatever I. @zully or @king2be, or anyone else for that matter say won't affect your situation. We are all frustrated in these delays. We all have our own stories and all we want it to be able to live with your loved ones. Let's make dua for each other and things will work out insha-Allah.

solospy
Member of Standing

Post by solospy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 am

Ismail_Asghar wrote:Guys,

My wife and son applied on 14/06/2012 from Islamabad. Not far off from your timeline. I hope and pray we hear the good news in the coming week

Ismail_Asghar

Post by Ismail_Asghar » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 am

solospy wrote:
Ismail_Asghar wrote:Guys,

My wife and son applied on 14/06/2012 from Islamabad. Not far off from your timeline. I hope and pray we hear the good news in the coming week
I have hit 90 working days today and I was hoping to maybe hear something.

Inshallah they will start sorting out June applications.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 am

guys-no-matter-how-much-u-moan-here-and-how-big-of-an-advantage-u-think-uve-got-over-others,ur-spouse-wont-be-with-u-a-day-b4-or-a-day-late-then-Allah-wants-it-to-happen...
this-is-really-guna-teach-us-all-the-pateince-we-guna-need-t-get-thro-our-lives-and-marriages-successfully.
but-do-refrain-from-hurtin-each-others-feeling-u-never-know-when-karma-might-get-the-better-of-u..
visa-grante:25.10.12

sarakh12
Newly Registered

Post by sarakh12 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:06 am

I dont post on here much but I read this forum alot.
I used to find it very useful.
Now all I see is arguing :?

*Mrs S*
Newly Registered

Visa Granted!!!

Post by *Mrs S* » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 am

Alhamdulillah VISA GRANTED!

Thnank you for all your duas.

Inshallah everyone elses visa will be granted, have faith and believe what will happen will be the best for you.

solospy
Member of Standing

Re: Visa Granted!!!

Post by solospy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:19 am

*Mrs S* wrote:Alhamdulillah VISA GRANTED!

Thnank you for all your duas.

Inshallah everyone elses visa will be granted, have faith and believe what will happen will be the best for you.

Excellent news. Congrats Mrs S. It gives us June applicants hope that its not long and patience are always rewarded :)

sarakh12
Newly Registered

Post by sarakh12 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:19 am

Congrats Mrs S!!! When did you apply? x

solospy
Member of Standing

Re: ..

Post by solospy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:26 am

sarakh12 wrote:Congrats Mrs S!!! When did you apply? x
Sarakh12 she applied on 1/06/2012 from mirpur

m.k

Post by m.k » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:32 am

Congrats Mrs s so happy for u.

@ scottishraja where did u apply as we applied on the same day and we have still not heard anything.

Pls stop this bickering people its not just about u lot there are others aswell and some have been waiting longer than u guys do u see us complaining?!

Jus to let u know a friend of myn applied back in march she jus got a reply last week visa was granted but the passport was stamped since early September it was jus sat there she could have still been waiting but she went to see the mp who contacted BHC and was told over the phone visa has been granted and that her husband the applicant will hear in a few days for collection.

It makes u think there's loads going on someone else I know from another forum her husbands application got mixed with some other guy he was called back yesterday to give his fingerprints again and fill in the online application in again and he submitted the application in on the first week of June so there are people out there who are worse off.
App submitted in mirpur & fowarded to BHC - 14/5/12
App under process at BHC - 26/5/12
RFC: 22/10/12
Collected: 23/10/12
Visa granted alhumdulillah.