ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(0) Cardiff PEO Success!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pal2786
Newly Registered

Post by pal2786 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:43 am

Dear All,
First of all sincere thanks for your help and responses on very timely manner!

Yesterday I went to Cardiff PEO for ILR using SET(0) form for HSMP (2yrs) + Tier 1(3yrs), I have single job(same employer) since last 5yrs.

About Cardiff PEO;
It shares the same characteristic of Cardiff City of being quiet, calm and efficient. Staff is friendly and speaks English as well as Wales.

The process;
Had appointment at 10:30am, allowed to enter in the building at 10am. Security checked done straightaway. within 10 mins got my documents checked and asked to wait for Biometric. Biometric done around 11am and suggested to visit and spend some time in Cardiff city center rather than setting outside office. Which i took the opportunity to discover Cardiff city and know more about Walse culture. Got a call about 12 o'clock to come back to the office at 1pm, which I did and got my documents back with 5 mins.

Documents:
-SET(O) Form: Filled with adobe reader using Typewritter tool instead of manually filling it.

-12 months payslips (13 payslips as I'm getting paid every 4 week)
-12 months Bank statements which has the transactions of the amount as per Payslips.
- P60's for last 5yrs
- Previous letters from UKBA/HO granting HSMP and Tier 1
- Life in UK test
- Covering letter shows breakdown of earning month by month and total amount claimed.
- Passports New and Old(expired)
- 2 Paspport size photos with Full name written at the back
-Photocopies or above mentioned,
Payslips, Bank statements, letters, Life in UK test and both passports (every page where there a stamp is)
- Bought a new budget all in one printer for all printing and photocopy need. I found it to be cheaper this way then getting it done outside...

What I learned from the process about what an assessor is looking for;
1. Are you applying with 28 days of your Visa expiry date?
2. Have you spend 5yrs in the UK?
3. Have you been out side UK for 3 months in a year or 6 month in total?
So its very essential that you mentions all your travel dates from Passport stamps..
4. Proof of earning

Overall my experience with Cardiff PEO was great and I would recommend this PEO if you've all the documents and applying for the one day service which there offer.

Regards and Best luck with your applications!

p2kin

Re: SET(0) Cardiff PEO Success!

Post by p2kin » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:02 am

Congrats to you... good to hear that everything went smoothly...

How did you manage to pay? as with your case of blocked card? please share your exp. as someone in future might benefit with your approach..

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi Pal

Congrats. Good to know that everthing went smoothly. I will going same PEO in a 1 week time and my case is copy as your case...
I will prepare file as you mentioned here.

Just question, payment how did you pay? I will use HSBC Visa Debit card...Is that ok?

Thanks
T

somemightsay

Post by somemightsay » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi, pal2786. How many absences did you have? Did you have any missing entry / exit stamps in your passport? If so, what backup did you bring to validate the dates that you listed on your application form?